Harvest Moon: Welcome to the Winds of Bazaar - Debut Trailer

#1 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

Marvelous has posted up the Japanese debut trailer for the latest DS installment of Harvest Moon.

Welcome to the Wind Bazaar, the latest Harvest Moon is due out in Japan 12/18/08

#2 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I must say that I'm pretty excited for this game...and I hope it is actually the first globally-liked HM DS game.

#3 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -
Kush said:
"I must say that I'm pretty excited for this game...and I hope it is actually the first globally-liked HM DS game."

Same here, It's hard not to like what you see, for the first time in ages this new game actually looks, dare I say it, new.
#4 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I am also really looking forward to the multi-player component of this game too!

#5 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -
1up Preview.

Welcome to the Wind Bazaar will let up to three friends join your game (probably locally, but hopefully online as well) and help you farm or buy items from your bazaar.

For me it really needs to do this online.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.