Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 28, 2013

The second Project Mirai rhythm game on the 3DS features more songs as performed by Hatsune Miku and other Vocaloids.

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai 2 coming to the west!

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

Oh my god, yes.

Sega announced today that an enhanced version of the 3DS rhythm game Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai 2, tentatively titled Project Mirai Remix, will be released in the west next year. I actually own an import copy of the game, and I enjoy it a lot, but to play an even better version of the game in English is fantastic. The game offers gameplay variants of button or stylus control, close to fifty songs, and a bunch of extra features. I'm interested to see how they plan to enhance the game for the new release.

Who wants a drink?

Anupsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

OMFG YES! I am SO HAPPY :)

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

That first game must have sold much better than they thought it would. I'll stick with tv version of miku but still cool

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

YEEEEEEESSSSSSS! I don't have a 3DS but this is expert motivation to get one!

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

YEEEEEEESSSSSSS! I don't have a 3DS but this is expert motivation to get one!

This game is definitely worth it, from my experience. Fantastic news to wake up to today, for sure!

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By musubi

@hailinel: Yeah there are a few other games that I would be okay with checking out as well so might have to get s 3DS soonish.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.