~3000 beta key giveaway at CVG

#1 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -
#2 Posted by bellmont42 (306 posts) -

Thanks for the link..and yeah CVG always has a weird beta system.

#3 Posted by Cronus42 (270 posts) -

Yea this is really weird. Still trying for a key. Still over 3k left, hopefully should be able to.

#4 Edited by Village_Guy (2409 posts) -

Thanks for the heads up. Oh, and I don't see what is so weird about their beta system?

On a side note, I seem to be stuck at "Loaded Patcher" when launching Hawken :(

Oops, I forgot to type my password and just pressed enter... Not I get a "Can't download Metafile" error

#5 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -

@Village_Guy said:

Thanks for the heads up. Oh, and I don't see what is so weird about their beta system?

On a side note, I seem to be stuck at "Loaded Patcher" when launching Hawken :(

Oops, I forgot to type my password and just pressed enter... Not I get a "Can't download Metafile" error

I just think it's weird that they make you roll an imaginary dice every 30 seconds. The servers go up at noon PDT.

#6 Posted by Th3irdEye (236 posts) -

Well that was easy. I was just thinking about trying to put in the effort to find a key and thought I would browse these forums to see if it would be worth the effort and right there in the front is a link to a key. I had an account on that website from some other beta thing before so it only took a minute or two to get a key. Thanks for the help!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.