Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hawken

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Feb 14, 2014

Hawken is a free to play, multiplayer-only first-person shooter featuring enormous mechs and micro-transactions from independent studio Adhesive Games.

Extra Beta Key

cronus42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cronus42

So I went and got a beta key through the CVG.com giveaway, but when i went to enter it found out I'd already been invited this morning. So since i found out about the key giveaway on here, figured I'd just put my extra up instead of wasting it. Go for it. First person to type it in is the lucky one. Have at it.

43MA7-LQB25-JR8FF-YGZHQ-4JHWZ

Also, I think there are still keys to win in this giveaway thing I got it from. The process is a little weird and you might have to sit hitting the button ever 30 secs for a few minutes, but it's worth a shot.

Belsaga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Belsaga

Thanks!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.