Other Classics HD Collections

#1 Posted by Hameyadea (348 posts) -

Which games would you like to see getting an PS3 HD re-release? For me, it's Okami.

#2 Posted by RE_Player1 (7561 posts) -

I would pay for a Jak Collection. The Sly Collection was incredible, only played the first one back in the day and now after playing that collection I can't wait for the new PS3 game, and I think Jak would translate just as well. Ratchet wouldn't work as those games just got better and better so the most recent one for PS3 is all you need if your just hopping into the series.

#3 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5834 posts) -

Shadow Hearts series.

#4 Edited by Turtlebird95 (2416 posts) -

Jak HD collection is the one thing that will push me over the edge to buy a PS3. Ironically I was just talking with my friends as to how I'd love to see Okami HD.

#5 Posted by Redbullet685 (6046 posts) -
#6 Posted by Maajin (1069 posts) -

Psychonauts! I'm pretty sure they're going to do it, after updating the Steam version and even reworking Meat Circus. The HAVE to release it on PSN and XBLA.

#7 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Why do I feel that this topic is made every day?

@Redbullet685: Oh and I dunno, Timesplitters 1 wasn't that great.

#8 Posted by TopSteer (658 posts) -

I'm surprised a Jak collection hasn't happened yet. I would like to see an Wild Arms or Drakengard collection.

@FancySoapsMan said:

Shadow Hearts series.

This also.

#9 Posted by Hector (3365 posts) -

I'd say Kingdom Hearts HD collection.

#10 Posted by Redbullet685 (6046 posts) -

@Hizang said:

Why do I feel that this topic is made every day?

@Redbullet685: Oh and I dunno, Timesplitters 1 wasn't that great.

2 and 3 are great, though. And if they made it, I'm sure it'd get some sales, and get Crytek to make Timsplitters 4. Screw Homefront 2.

#11 Posted by The_Hiro_Abides (1263 posts) -

@FancySoapsMan said:

Shadow Hearts series.
#12 Posted by LetsRockBaby (241 posts) -

I'd like to see HD Collections for Ratchet and Clank and as mentioned above, Shadow Hearts, as I've never played any of these games but want to very much.

@Redbullet685: To be honest I'd prefer an HD port of either 2 or 3 on PSN/XBLA with online rather than pay $40 for two games I own already. I do agree about Homefront 2 though. Fuck that game.

#13 Posted by EndlessObsidian (476 posts) -

I created a topic a day ago regarding a Jak HD collection. According to VG247, a Jak and Daxter HD collection was listed by a South American online retailer.

Source

#14 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3168 posts) -

@Turtlebird95 said:

Jak HD collection is the one thing that will push me over the edge to buy a PS3. Ironically I was just talking with my friends as to how I'd love to see Okami HD.

Your wish has been granted, dude.

#15 Posted by Shookems (474 posts) -

They need to do a kingdom hearts collection and include some of those handheld games that no one played

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.