The Headhunter wiki last edited by sodacat on 07/12/13 02:54PM
View full history
Jack Wade is a headhunter in a near future Los-Angeles. After Jack awakes from a coma he realizes that he cannot remember his own identity. The only way to regain what he has mysteriously lost is by embarking on a quest for his past in hopes of saving his future. When the Anti-Crime Network's (A.C.N) chief officer is murdered, it's up to Jack to bring his killers to justice by any means necessary. Headhunter is a tactical espionage game that combines a limited open world setting with stealth action and gunplay .
- Jack Wade - The main character and protagonist in the main story line.
- Queen of Hearts - Import/Export ship for X-Must Energy Drink.
- Adam - Adam is genetically altered and represents a superior human race in the game.
- Hank Redwood - a bounty hunter for ACN.
- Doctor Ernst Zweiberg - Adams creator
- Angela Stern - Jack's assistant that also works for the A.C.N ( Anti-Crime Network)
- Eve - A virus planned to be released by the ACN, used to destroy the human race and form a perfect race.
- Wolfpack - Wolfpack is an outlaw gang that is tasked to retrieve human organs in trade for money and weapons.
- ACN (Anti-Crime Network) - the future law system which plans to distribute the virus in shipments of X-Must Energy Drink.
- Biotech - Company responsible for inventing the weapons featured in Headhunter.
- Grey Wolf - An initial enemy of Jack that eventually becomes a friend and aid.
- Alan Sharp - President of ACN.
- L.E.I.L.A. (Law Enforcement Intelligence and License Approval) - a virtual reality simulator which give ACN bounty hunters a license.
- Ramirez - a member of Wolfpack who divulges critical information of the connection between ACN and Wolfpack.
- Gladiator - A challenging boss character.
- Underwater Arena - an underwater gladiatorial prison owned by ACN.
Weapons Stimulator Automatic
- Basic handgun with a 10 round magazine, but can be upgraded to 16 rounds later in the game. Resonator Grenade
- Standard grenade. Scorpion Neurostunner
- A tranquilizer, must be charged up.Regulator Shotgun
- Standard shotgun, does lots of damage close up, but much less farther away. Sub Machine Gun
- Machine gun with a 30 round magazine. Missile Launcher
- A missile launcher that tracks your enemies. Proximity Mine
- Explosive which detonates when other come near it.