Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Headphones

Object » linked to 74 games

Pair of mini loudspeakers that are designed to hold them close to a user's ears for a more convenient listening device. Can be plugged in to music players or phones.

Looking for a pair of new headphones

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By rjayb89

My last pair managed to lose sound in one earphone yesterday and they were made by Bose.  I don't want to spend too much (under $100 please) so I don't feel like I'm taking a huge gamble.  I prefer earphones to headphones as I usually sleep with them on while I listen to music or podcasts.  Help, bros?

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

I have some Sennheisers that I really like, but they're not comfortable to sleep in. You should check out Sennheiser's site though, they have a lot of options and they are nice quality.

cocabis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By cocabis

just bought my second pair of standard apple earphones, i know there are better ones but i just cant live without the volume buttons

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @mircica said:
    " just bought my second pair of standard apple earphones, i know there are better ones but i just cant live without the volume buttons "
    There's volume buttons on apple headphones? 
    rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By rjayb89
    @JJWeatherman: Hm, I forgot about Sennheiser's.  I had a pair before until my girlfriend's cat broke them.  Your recommendation is currently being APPRECIATED.
    SolemnOaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SolemnOaf

I got some Sennheiser PC 350's off amazon for like $120.  It was between them and another pair of Sennheisers, but the manufacturer price for the 350's was twice as much as the other pair, and both were being sold on amazon for the same price.  They're good headphones. 

Missed the part where you mentioned earbuds and not headphones.  Please, disregard this post and feel free to hold me to some level of contempt for my cursory and innacurate response.  Thank you.
    cocabis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cocabis
    @JJWeatherman: yeah,  mic , volume and a button, and you can play, pause, next, previous fast forward, voice command etc
    rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rjayb89
    @SolemnOaf: Totally fine, I'm easing myself into the idea of owning another pair of Sennheiser's anyway.  I'm probably going to head down to a Best Buy right now.  =P
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @SolemnOaf said:
    " ....Missed the part where you mentioned earbuds and not headphones.  Please, disregard this post and feel free to hold me to some level of contempt for my cursory and innacurate response.  Thank you. "
    lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.