Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Headshot

Concept »

Most modern shooting games add the realistic touch of rendering shots to the cranium instantly fatal. Glorious for the shooter, kind of a bummer to the shootee.

Self Introduction Blog

drcocktopus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By drcocktopus
    About Me:

Name: Classified
    Weight: 260 
    Race: Punjab/Cockasian
    Sexual Orientation: Bi 
    Relationship Status: It's Complicated  

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself to the GB community. I have been a long time lurker and would like to start my posting off with a bang. I love video games more than life itself. The sensation I get from starting up a game has nearly become a sexual experience for me. Not only does my heart start to race but my vein invaded shaft begins to harden and tingle, it's truly incredible.  

Topic:

I figure this blog may as well have a topic to promote discussion. Sound is a big part of video games today and has become a key aspect of first person shooters for me. When I decide to pull the trigger of a weapon aimed at the skull of a human, mutant or myself, I expect to hear a satisfying blast. Something that really makes you fly back in your seat and scream in pleasure but also a bit from pain.

I have recently been playing through the critically acclaimed title DOOM 3 and I have to say that I have never been so unsatisfied with the sound of a weapon. The pistol makes no more than a pathetic, drooling, pop. Much like Verne Troyer in his latest sex tape. I feel like I am hitting the enemies to death with my bullets, not blasting through their fucking emotionless domes!

Now take even a simple game like Killing Floor and there is some real satisfaction with their weapons. When I shoot a fucking head off, it makes me wanna make my head shoot off! It gets me hard as a fucking diamond! It gets me READY TO FUCK! Just the simplest element of this game brings so much more to the table for me and I love it...I FUCKING LOVE IT! 
    My love for a good headshot isn't just limited to video games. I would like to take you back to the year 1987 where Budd Dwyer committed suicide by shooting himself in the mouth with a revolver during a televised press conference at his office in Harrisburg. I shall not be posting the controversial video but it takes nothing more than a google search to find the footage. Here's a sneak peak...
     lmao.jpg
     lmao.jpg
    Well I hope I have made a good first impression and wish everyone the best. I hope to continue my blogs and would like to hear your input on the topic that has become so passionate for me.  

Cheers
    drcocktopus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By drcocktopus
    About Me:

Name: Classified
    Weight: 260 
    Race: Punjab/Cockasian
    Sexual Orientation: Bi 
    Relationship Status: It's Complicated  

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself to the GB community. I have been a long time lurker and would like to start my posting off with a bang. I love video games more than life itself. The sensation I get from starting up a game has nearly become a sexual experience for me. Not only does my heart start to race but my vein invaded shaft begins to harden and tingle, it's truly incredible.  

Topic:

I figure this blog may as well have a topic to promote discussion. Sound is a big part of video games today and has become a key aspect of first person shooters for me. When I decide to pull the trigger of a weapon aimed at the skull of a human, mutant or myself, I expect to hear a satisfying blast. Something that really makes you fly back in your seat and scream in pleasure but also a bit from pain.

I have recently been playing through the critically acclaimed title DOOM 3 and I have to say that I have never been so unsatisfied with the sound of a weapon. The pistol makes no more than a pathetic, drooling, pop. Much like Verne Troyer in his latest sex tape. I feel like I am hitting the enemies to death with my bullets, not blasting through their fucking emotionless domes!

Now take even a simple game like Killing Floor and there is some real satisfaction with their weapons. When I shoot a fucking head off, it makes me wanna make my head shoot off! It gets me hard as a fucking diamond! It gets me READY TO FUCK! Just the simplest element of this game brings so much more to the table for me and I love it...I FUCKING LOVE IT! 
    My love for a good headshot isn't just limited to video games. I would like to take you back to the year 1987 where Budd Dwyer committed suicide by shooting himself in the mouth with a revolver during a televised press conference at his office in Harrisburg. I shall not be posting the controversial video but it takes nothing more than a google search to find the footage. Here's a sneak peak...
     lmao.jpg
     lmao.jpg
    Well I hope I have made a good first impression and wish everyone the best. I hope to continue my blogs and would like to hear your input on the topic that has become so passionate for me.  

Cheers
    MichaelBach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By MichaelBach

Welcome to the active comunity, can't argue with your post, videogames and headsots are awesome!

pwnasaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By pwnasaurus

hello, welcome to GB. i dont know what else to say to this post

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @drcocktopus said:
    " Well I hope I have made a good first impression... "
    Yeeeaaah....
    drcocktopus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By drcocktopus
    @mrcool11: I actually want to see some FUCKING DOMES GET ROCKED!
    ReyGitano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By ReyGitano

Welcome :/

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By natetodamax
    @drcocktopus said:

The sensation I get from starting up a game has nearly become a sexual experience for me. Not only does my heart start to race but my vein invaded shaft begins to harden and tingle, it's truly incredible.  

That is one of the greatest things I've read on Giant Bomb. Welcome!
    Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Afroman269
    @natetodamax said:
    " @drcocktopus said:

The sensation I get from starting up a game has nearly become a sexual experience for me. Not only does my heart start to race but my vein invaded shaft begins to harden and tingle, it's truly incredible.  

That is one of the greatest things I've read on Giant Bomb. Welcome! "
    lol this. That statement is awesome for all the wrong reasons.
    drcocktopus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By drcocktopus
    @natetodamax:  Glad you like it :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.