Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hearthstone

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

A Free-to-Play collectible card game by Blizzard Entertainment set in the Warcraft universe.

12 Win Arena Decks

colorbrandon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By colorbrandon

Feel free to post your own! These were some of my recent runs.

Shaman run went 12-2 as well.

Rogue rewards. 275 Gold, 20 dust, Pack, and a golden Snipe.

Shaman rewards, 225 Gold, 20 Dust, Pack, Golden Noble Sacrifice, Golden Perdition Blade

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

EmptyApartment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just had this run tonight. 12-1 with Paladin.

Rewards: 465 gold, 1 Nourish Card, 1 pack

No Caption Provided

joshwent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By joshwent

No screencap, but I just lost 4-3 (Silver Key) with a Mage deck. Not great, I know, but pretty proud still as I've only played Hearthsone for like 3 days now. It's awesome, although a few rare or legendary cards against me in ranked mode will win every time regardless of skill. So the Arena is great, giving us all a relatively even selection.

Is 12 the highest key you can get? And if so, do you just retire after that?

Well done!

Carnage1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Best arena run I've had was 5 with a Paladin. I'm always really enthusiastic about arena when I start, then end up with terrible decks. I didn't expect that Paladin to go anywhere near 5 wins after making it. My mana curves are usually messed up, with far too many minions and none of the good removal spells with the class. Just made a Mage deck for another run and didn't get any aoe, or pyroblasts. Doubt this deck will go very far, first game was a loss. Just need to get better at card selection I guess.

morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh that elusive 12 win arena run. Best I've had was a 11 win run with a rogue. 6 eviscerates really help =)

EmptyApartment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshwent: Yup 12 is the highest you can get, then yeah it'll just go to opening up your winnings. Good luck with your future runs!

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By ajamafalous

I've only played 3-5 arenas, most going 3-3 or 4-3 (so just breaking even including the pack, which I'm happy with). I did have one run start 5-0 and then end 6-3 (and all three of my losses were pretty lame) as a Paladin, but yeah. I don't understand how people can win 9-12 games with a deck.

I think I draft pretty well, but I always end up losing to people that ended up pulling legendaries (sometimes multiple) when I've only pulled like 1-2 epics and 0 legendaries across all my arenas. That, or I just get completely shithouse decks (Mage with 0 fireballs, 0 flamestrike, 1 blizzard, 1 polymorph, 0 pyroblast for example) and just get crushed or barely break even.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Never fear, middle finger deck is here

No Caption Provided

colorbrandon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By colorbrandon

@ajamafalous said:

I've only played 3-5 arenas, most going 3-3 or 4-3 (so just breaking even including the pack, which I'm happy with). I did have one run start 5-0 and then end 6-3 (and all three of my losses were pretty lame) as a Paladin, but yeah. I don't understand how people can win 9-12 games with a deck.

I think I draft pretty well, but I always end up losing to people that ended up pulling legendaries (sometimes multiple) when I've only pulled like 1-2 epics and 0 legendaries across all my arenas. That, or I just get completely shithouse decks (Mage with 0 fireballs, 0 flamestrike, 1 blizzard, 1 polymorph, 0 pyroblast for example) and just get crushed or barely break even.

I have a 5-wins average across my entire Arena history (80-ish runs), but I've averaged 6.5 in my last 20. It's an skill, and you will get better at it with time.

colorbrandon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By colorbrandon
    No Caption Provided

Not a 12 win deck, went 11-3, but one of the craziest hunter drafts ive seen. I was offered 2 king crush, but chose Leeroy, and Cairne.

Dragon_Puncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Just went 12-1 with this deck. Was pretty surprised, didn't do anything close to 12 wins before. I guess it would just the combination of getting lots of solid cards and getting better at the game.

Also Deathwing was amazing. When you're opponent don't have any cards left and you drop a 12/12 that clear the board, you're pretty much guaranteed to win.

Shortbreadtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

4 wins is my highest. Sigh... maybe I'll get there some day

jaycrockett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 5

I am currently 1-1 in my first arena. I may quit while I'm ahead.

Shortbreadtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shortbreadtom

@jaycrockett: Stick with it! Everyone does terribly first time around. It's super satisfying to get better

Sessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#15  Edited By Sessh

I just went 9-3 with this deck, which was by far the best I'd done so far. (Only ever made it to 4-3 before.) With a really only slightly better draw, I feel like I could have gone to 12 with this one.

No Caption Provided

Every single one of the losses was a one turn thing, where I would have won in 9 out of 10 cases on the next turn. One loss against a mage, who had 16 health, no cards on the board/in his hand, with me sitting at 1 health and only being able to deal 15 damage. That felt like a real big fuck you to me.

Anyway, deck was fun, and could work rather well with some adjustements. (And a lot of luck getting the draw in the arena, or winning the cards through packs.)

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
    SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By SchrodngrsFalco

What kinds of strategies do ya'll with good track records go into the draft with? Curious to see what works for others

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#17  Edited By StarvingGamer

Haven't been playing nearly as much but I just went 12-2 with a Druid deck. The Ancients were extremely nice pulls and I was surprised at how much work the Elven Archer put in. Also oddly enough my losses came at 0-0 and 3-1, after that it was all gravy.

No Caption Provided

Swiftopian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Swiftopian

The most wins I've gotten is 8...and that was a Mage deck with no Fireball or Pyroblast! I'm still not sure how I did that.

Oh yeah...also no Frostbolt.

VikingRk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By VikingRk

I've gone 12 once. Lost my first game and ended up 12-2 as a mage. Easily the best draft I ever had:

No Caption Provided

Literally only one vanilla minion. So many cards to generate advantage and control until I could cast Pyroblast to win. I almost feel bad for how easy it was to get 12 wins with this draft.

colorbrandon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By colorbrandon

Just booted up Hearthstone for the first time in months yesterday. I had a mage draft that should've gone 12. I had some misplays, most likely because I haven't been keeping up.

No Caption Provided

Amazingly, the next draft after that had 3 legendaries. If it does well, I'll post the results.

No Caption Provided

colorbrandon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By colorbrandon
    No Caption Provided

Pretty standard paladin deck. Alexstraza was more dead than not when I drew into her.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.