Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hearthstone

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

A Free-to-Play collectible card game by Blizzard Entertainment set in the Warcraft universe.

Is theire an active community for this game on Giantbomb?

projectino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'd love to get in some practice and learn matchups with users. I only have 3 friends on hearthstone, one of them being my own mother :p .

I'm not too great, best rank I've gotten was 12, but I haven't really tried too hard to push for rank. I just started playing Grim Patron last week and having a lot of fun with it, but quickly realize I don't know matchups as well as my Rogue.

I think It'd be fun to have a more friends to practice match ups with and develope my playstyle with the Patron.

My Username is: ProjectDio#1110

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

People play it and talk about it, not too sure about the communal get-togethers and such. Recently I had a friend request from an unbelievably good arena player and had a good long discussion with the guy over the course of the next few days; so don't always be afraid of HS friend requests (usually it's just some guy who's salty about losing and then immediately defriends you).

mattgriffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'd play.

ZOIDBERG42 #1305

weavminas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

so the other threads seem more inactive: weavminas#1305

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.