Ladies and gentlemen, prepare your bodies for the first ever VinnCo Industries Presents: The Inaugural Official Giant Bomb Hearthstone Scrub League Tournament! Over the upcoming weeks, 43 competitors from all around the world compete to determine who is the least awful at Hearthstone.
*************Bracket on Challonge*************
Round 1: June 1 - June 4
Round 2: June 5 - June 9
Round 3: June 9 - June 13
Quarterfinals: June 14 - June 18
Semifinals: June 19 - June 23
Finals: June 24 - June 28
- King of Hill format
- Best of 3 for rounds 1, 2, 3, and quarterfinals
- Best of 5 for the semifinals and finals
- Winner reports results to me via PM (please provide the match score)
- Full list of rules can be found in the sign-up thread.
Player A: Priest, Warrior, Druid // Player B: Rogue, Shaman, Warlock
- Each match is best of 3 games (except the semifinals and finals)
- For the first game, each player will select a deck from the pool of three they submitted upon registration. They do not have to play the decks in the order they are listed.
- Player A chooses to play Druid, Player B chooses to play Warlock
- Player A wins, and must play their same Druid deck again in game 2. Player B chooses between the Rogue or Shaman deck. If player B loses again, they are eliminated.
- Player B chooses Rogue and wins game 2. This sets up a winner take all game 3. Player B must play their same Rogue deck, Player A chooses from their unused Priest or Warrior deck.
- Player A foolishly chooses the underpowered Priest and loses to Player B's Rogue again. Player A is eliminated and Player B advances.
- At no point between games or matches to the tournament can you modify your deck. This is to avoid hard countering. I can't enforce it since there is no spectator mode, so just don't do it.
- BNet ID's and classes can be found here.
- This is just for fun, so don't be a jerk.
- Starting a match with the "Threaten" emote is the equivalent of saying "Good Luck, Have Batman."
- Please use this thread for scheduling. In the event your game doesn't get played, I will award the match to whomever put in the most effort to getting their games played.
- Screenshots or video are completely optional, but may be used if someone both parties report a different result. In the event no one can provide proof, the match will have to be replayed.
- I have no problem facilitating the tournament, but want to moderate as little as possible, so be cool.
- If you have any questions or aren't clear on anything, please don't assume and just ask.