Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Heavy Rain

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Jan 25, 2010

An interactive thriller from the studio behind Indigo Prophecy, sporting a dark storyline involving the investigation of a mysterious serial killer.

Heavy Rain...done!

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc9b71f33ff
    deactivated-5ffc9b71f33ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 18

I finished Heavy Rain a few days ago and I'm working on my Platinum Trophy for Assassin's Creed 2. Only two of the trophies are hard to me (sweeping attack, kill 10 guys without getting hit). The 10 guys thing is just hard because I can never get 10 guys to attack me. It's always like 8 guys max. Sucks, but whatever.

My thoughts of Heavy Rain? Not your typical game. It's much like playing just some interactive movie, a la the old Dragon's Lair or Space Ace. But much more enjoyable. The ending kind of threw me for a turn. A great story, good acting, etc. Review soon? Of course!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I finished Heavy Rain a few days ago and I'm working on my Platinum Trophy for Assassin's Creed 2. Only two of the trophies are hard to me (sweeping attack, kill 10 guys without getting hit). The 10 guys thing is just hard because I can never get 10 guys to attack me. It's always like 8 guys max. Sucks, but whatever.

My thoughts of Heavy Rain? Not your typical game. It's much like playing just some interactive movie, a la the old Dragon's Lair or Space Ace. But much more enjoyable. The ending kind of threw me for a turn. A great story, good acting, etc. Review soon? Of course!

Avatar image for deactivated-6022efe9ba3cf
    deactivated-6022efe9ba3cf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

damn just now done

super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By super_machine

heavy rain was alright. I ran into way to many bugs on my first playthrough that I never went back for a second time. And I'm talking major moment killing bugs.

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By OllyOxenFree

Glad you enjoyed the game!

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Marcsman

I could not beleive that the Origami killer was a Zombie Sean still holding his red balloon. Ha ha
    DeathByWaffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By DeathByWaffle

I really enjoyed it, especially because I played Indigo Prophecy a couple months before Heavy Rain came out. Was cool to see how those ideas and mechanics improved.

Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Steve_C

Actually picked up this game again today for the first time since completing it at launch. Going for platinum, and I finally tried out the Taxidermist episode that had been sitting on my hard drive. I forgot how tense it can be.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Marcsman said:
    " I could not beleive that the Origami killer was a Zombie Sean still holding his red balloon. Ha ha "
    Shhh! Spoilers!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.