Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Heavy Rain

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Jan 25, 2010

An interactive thriller from the studio behind Indigo Prophecy, sporting a dark storyline involving the investigation of a mysterious serial killer.

I Wish The Embargo Would Break

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By get2sammyb

Sony had a pre-E3 conference a few months ago. We got Uncharted multiplayer news, more inFamous hands-on previews, MAG details, and some more details on Motorstorm: Arctic Edge.

Heavy Rain was also there, as confirmed by GameTrailer's Invisible Walls podcast. But the embargo hasn't broken yet. I believe it breaks near to E3 from what they said.

Good grief I want to know about this game. I want new trailers, plot details, hands-on previews, interviews, everything. I just want me some Heavy Rain info. It's been too long.

Please, please, please tell me more about Heavy Rain. Anyone found any snippets?

Last decent thing to break about this game was the following concept art:

More please Quantic Dreams! More please! ARGH!

SpinCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2  Edited By SpinCookie

Just read this on Twitter:

geoffkeighleyTonight on Spike,the world premiere of HEAVY RAIN for the PS3, and a brand new gameplay teaser for MODERN WARFARE 2. 12:30 tonight.

wohoo!

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By toowalrus

I don't understand the hype surrounding this game, man! It might be great, but I honestly don't have a clue about what this game is like or about. The entire wiki page is one paragraph, and so far all we know is that

• It's supposed to look good
    • It's got quick-time events
    • It's about saving someone you love
    I'm excited to see what the game is about, but it wouldn't top any of my top-ten lists, as I've seen on other users lists.
    Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Diamond
    @TooWalrus: Did you ever play Indigo Prophecy / Fahrenheit?  The job these guys have cut out for them is to make the entire game as good as the first 1/3rd or 1/2 of that one.  For that portion of the game, it's an amazing and innovative adventure game.

It seems like this game will be similarly built, the quick time events will supposedly be non linear (no single miss failures?), like they really should be (most games have lame QTEs).
    AgentofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By AgentofChaos

I'm really excited for Heavy Rain, albeit I don't own a PS3 but it looks interesting.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.