Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Heavy Rain

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Jan 25, 2010

An interactive thriller from the studio behind Indigo Prophecy, sporting a dark storyline involving the investigation of a mysterious serial killer.

Kamikaze Trophy

thereaper2950

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By thereaper2950

I really just don't understand what in the hell I am doing wrong!!! I followed the list on ps3tropies.org to a "T" and watch the videos on YouTube and the damn trophy still won't pop!!!!! Am I missing a small detail somewhere??? I did what I was supposed to do and nodda!!!

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By get2sammyb

Yeah, it's very hard. Drove me mad too. There's a section when the cops chase you when your car barges into it. I found, that you're not supposed to make connection here. The QTE tells you to tilt the sixthaxis, but you don't. You hold it still. At least I think. Have patience friend.

thereaper2950

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By thereaper2950

And see thats the mind puzzler!!! I tilt it to the right and completely avoid that cop car and basically have a clean run through and I get nodda!!!

BC_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By BC_

That was the one trophy that kept me from getting the platinum. One of the parts where you have to tilt the controller would *always* screw up on me.

thereaper2950

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thereaper2950

I got the tilting control thing down to a science now, and im always picking the correct way to go, but I really think is something to do with that damn police part!!! its pissing me off!!!! They are not touching me, Im moving slowly out of the way so I dont get slammed....BAHHHH

rargy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#6  Edited By rargy

Odd.  I did it the other day following that guide and did it in 4 tries.  Even missed the last tilt.

papercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By papercut

It's my understanding that there is a particular path you must take. Even if you do perfect on another path it won't count. 

Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Steve_C
    @thereaper2950:  I've been finishing up the last few endings and getting the remaining bronze trophies over a couple of days. Just got the platinum.

I did that kamikaze one earlier first try using this video. I've seen a lot of people complaining about that trophy, though it was about that police part which you say you've already got covered. This was simple and easy to follow anyhow. I kept pausing when playing to look at what was next.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.