Sales

#1 Posted by mosdl (3228 posts) -

219,300 in the US in February ( source)

#2 Posted by Th3_James (2576 posts) -

I purchased it day 1, beat it in a few days. Let a friend borrow it, his GF ended up playing the whole game while he watched, I want to play through it again, but she decided that she is going to play through it a second time. 

So, at least my copy is being enjoyed

#3 Posted by mosdl (3228 posts) -

I wonder if my GF would enjoy it.  The biggest obstacle are all the QTEs, I wonder if the easiest difficulty is much more forgiving and not as much finger breaking.

The game would make a good party game :)

#4 Posted by Creamypies (4052 posts) -
@mosdl said:
" I wonder if my GF would enjoy it.  The biggest obstacle are all the QTEs, I wonder if the easiest difficulty is much more forgiving and not as much finger breaking.  The game would make a good party game :) "
I played through on hard. But I've checked out the easiest setting... it's totally girlfriend friendly. As for a party game?! HELLZ YEAH! I got a bunch of people coming round tomorrow... and our sole aim... is to go through the entire game. It's gonna be awesome.
#5 Posted by Fripplebubby (1027 posts) -
@creamypies said:
" @mosdl said:
" I wonder if my GF would enjoy it.  The biggest obstacle are all the QTEs, I wonder if the easiest difficulty is much more forgiving and not as much finger breaking.  The game would make a good party game :) "
I played through on hard. But I've checked out the easiest setting... it's totally girlfriend friendly. As for a party game?! HELLZ YEAH! I got a bunch of people coming round tomorrow... and our sole aim... is to go through the entire game. It's gonna be awesome. "
Yeah, have everyone get wasted and take turns guiding the characters through... Except for that one dickhead who thinks its funny to kill all the characters. 
#6 Posted by JokerClown88 (1051 posts) -

Im just waiting for my GF to go on spring break so that we can enjoy it together.
#7 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

Don't forget it came out late February.

#8 Posted by Skytylz (4031 posts) -

I hope it keeps selling so we can see more games like it.

#9 Posted by Castro (950 posts) -

I don't own a PS3. Unfortunately, I have no idea when I'll get one since I got no moneyz. I will say that Heavy Rain is the most compelling reason to get a PS3. I want to play this game something fierce. I understand that Uncharted 2 is ridiculously awesome and everything, but this game seems just incredible. I, too, hope it does really well. It sounds like it is.

#10 Posted by mosdl (3228 posts) -
@JokerClown88 said:
" Im just waiting for my GF to go on spring break so that we can enjoy it together. "
drinking game - every time someone misses a QTE!

@creamypies said:
" @mosdl said:
I played through on hard. But I've checked out the easiest setting... it's totally girlfriend friendly. As for a party game?! HELLZ YEAH! I got a bunch of people coming round tomorrow... and our sole aim... is to go through the entire game. It's gonna be awesome. "
Good to know about the easy setting, I too finished on the hardest level.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.