TF2 Red Heavy Portrait

Posted by Crono (2707 posts) -

I have completed another TF2 Character Vector Portrait thingy majingy.  This is made in my own image/design of heavy.  I hope you like it!

#1 Posted by Crono (2707 posts) -

I have completed another TF2 Character Vector Portrait thingy majingy.  This is made in my own image/design of heavy.  I hope you like it!

#2 Posted by i69edUrGpa (586 posts) -

pretty nice dude

#3 Posted by JJOR64 (19070 posts) -

Borat approves.
#4 Posted by ajamafalous (12162 posts) -

I like this one more than your spy.

#5 Posted by snide (2413 posts) -

Also like this one better then your spy. Love the simplistic clean lines. Really great overall. Are you planning to do a full set?

#6 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

Love it can you do the sniper with like his parents or something cause that would make a great card or a funny background.

#7 Edited by Crono (2707 posts) -
@snide said:

" Also like this one better then your spy. Love the simplistic clean lines. Really great overall. Are you planning to do a full set? "

Yeah, I have definitely considered it.  I just have to decide who to do next and what sort of expression to slap on them :)

Thanks everybody for commenting and viewing.  I appreciate it.
#8 Posted by Seedofpower (3949 posts) -

Badass, Duders got talent.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.