Free with Playstation +

#1 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Hell Yeah was released this week (UK) and its free for PS+ Members, heads up.

#2 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1640 posts) -

man they do make ps + really friggin' enticing...

#3 Posted by RazielCuts (2955 posts) -

@Hizang: You don't know whats been free last month and this month do you? I packed away my PS3 for when I'm moving house this week so havent been able to download the goodies yet. You can still download after the months gone if you were subbed in that month can't you?

#4 Posted by Maajin (1065 posts) -

Of course it is... Just after I bought it. =[

#5 Posted by Lukeweizer (2685 posts) -

UK only? Was looking at it last on PSN in Canada and it had a price attached to it.

#6 Posted by BlackLagoon (1436 posts) -

@RazielCuts: Games are available for a certain period of time, often a month, can be everything from a week to a year, and you have to grab the game from the store during that period. If you do, you can get it from you download list for as long as you're a Plus subscriber. But if you miss it, it's gone forever.

@Lukeweizer: It's in the SCE Europe area (which includes the middle east and AU/NZ). Canada is under SCE America, which has somewhat different Plus deals.

#7 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

@RazielCuts said:

@Hizang: You don't know whats been free last month and this month do you? I packed away my PS3 for when I'm moving house this week so havent been able to download the goodies yet. You can still download after the months gone if you were subbed in that month can't you?

Its different for the US, but in the UK it was Borderlands.

#8 Posted by bibamatt (1088 posts) -

So excited to download this when I get home tonight. I played a bit of it at Eurogamer Expo last weekend and it was TOP BANANA. Genuinely funny and it felt great to play. THANKS PLAYSTATION PLUS.

#9 Edited by Petiew (1349 posts) -
@Hizang said:

@RazielCuts said:

Red Dead Redemption, Scott Pilgrim and Machinarium were also free.
#10 Posted by Subject2Change (2966 posts) -

@Petiew said:

@Hizang said:

@RazielCuts said:

Red Dead Redemption, Scott Pilgrim and Machinarium were also free.

That for this month on US? Guess I can pick up Machinarium.

#11 Posted by Petiew (1349 posts) -
@Subject2Change: Sorry, I meant that was September for the EU! Not sure what's coming up for the US.
#12 Posted by RazielCuts (2955 posts) -

@Hizang said:

@RazielCuts said:

I'm LDN, UK bra. I though you knew me! :'(

#13 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -
@RazielCuts

@Hizang said:

@RazielCuts said:

I'm LDN, UK bra. I though you knew me! :'(

Sorry dude, we need to Minecraft again. The fire tree burns evermore.
#14 Posted by Sackmanjones (4707 posts) -

Seems like this week for us is nfl blitz. If that's true I'm a happy camper!

#15 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19346 posts) -

NFL Blitz is the only thing free for PS+, which is bullshit. Europe guys are lucky to have Resident Evil 5.

#16 Posted by Redbullet685 (6044 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

NFL Blitz is the only thing free for PS+, which is bullshit. Europe guys are lucky to have Resident Evil 5.

That's only this week. They haven't said what will come in the coming weeks for US.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.