Battle Frontier Videos

#1 Posted by Spiral_Stars (456 posts) -

Lets post the Battle Frontier videos that signify awesome accomplishments. Its pretty easy to record, just click on the record option before (or for the last fight of the sequence, after) a fight at any Battle Frontier, and then upload them to the internet through the Wi-Fi place at the West part of Goldenrod. Then, post the number they give you here, and bask in the glory of self-deification.

Here's my battle with the Tower Tychoon, who appears after 20 straight wins in the Battle Tower. I use Weavile, Starmie, and Magmortar, but only need Weavile to beat this fool.

61-84306-23333

#2 Posted by Wes899 (2115 posts) -

I believe you might be in the wrong forum. Maybe. Just maybe.

#3 Posted by JJOR64 (19001 posts) -
@Wes899 said:
" I believe you might be in the wrong forum. Maybe. Just maybe. "
Nah, he is in the right one.
#4 Posted by Wes899 (2115 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
" @Wes899 said:
" I believe you might be in the wrong forum. Maybe. Just maybe. "
Nah, he is in the right one. "
Oh my mistake. Carry on.
#5 Posted by Spiral_Stars (456 posts) -

Yeah, it posted it to this forum for some reason. It won't let me start a forum topic in the Pokémon forum, so I tried to be clever and start one in General, then attach it to Pokémon, and then this happened. And now, I'm red in the face.

#6 Posted by Wes899 (2115 posts) -

Hahaha. I've had that happen before, but I didn't end up here.  Try reposting or go to the bug report forum. But now everyone totally knows you're into Pokemon/Hentai Anime Poker cross overs... Totally.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.