Really interesting stuff. The update is coming out December 13th and includes:
- Casual mode for faster games. Not so sure about this one after the disaster that was "Easy Mode".
- New 3v3 map, Grimm's Crossing - looks pretty cool! Apparently it has 2x the kill rate as the standard Forests of Caldavar 5v5.
- Overhauled matchmaking system, including the long-awaited Team Matchmaking.
- New UI/streamlined interface.
- In-game store with alt hero skins, name colors, alt voice packs, and other miscellaneous cosmetic things. Points are either bought or earned from in-game actions, like kill streaks. Nothing too heinous there, for an in-game store.
- Map editor.
- New hero: Myrmidon - http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=187034