Open beta

#1 Posted by discost3w (152 posts) -

It's here, visit the website to join
www.heroesofnewerth.com  

#2 Posted by damnboyadvance (4059 posts) -

Spam?

#3 Posted by Jeffsekai (7026 posts) -

Downloading, is it that hard to hyperlink?

#4 Posted by discost3w (152 posts) -
@damnboyadvance said:
" Spam? "  
 No, I'm posting because there's maybe people interested in playing the game ...

@Jeffsekai
said:
" Downloading, is it that hard to hyperlink? "
I don't use this forum very often and most of the forums I used auto hyperlinked. I'm sorry I had to make you work.
#5 Posted by ajamafalous (11849 posts) -
@damnboyadvance said:
" Spam? "
How is this spam?

He's informing you that the HoN open beta just started today.
#6 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@ajamafalous said:
" @damnboyadvance said:
" Spam? "
How is this spam?   He's informing you that the HoN open beta just started today. "
Bet he thought it was April's fools day crap. 
#7 Posted by discost3w (152 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:
" @ajamafalous said:
" @damnboyadvance said:
" Spam? "
How is this spam?   He's informing you that the HoN open beta just started today. "
Bet he thought it was April's fools day crap.  "
oh yeah... didn't think about that. 

I'm really enjoying it so far even though I'm not really into these type of games
#8 Edited by FiatNox (33 posts) -

While you're at it you should also download League of Legends (If you haven't already seeing as its been free for a while) and compare the two.  Personally I like LoL a lot better.  HoN is good but League is just so much more original.

#9 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@discost3w said:
" @The_Laughing_Man said:
" @ajamafalous said:
" @damnboyadvance said:
" Spam? "
Bet he thought it was April's fools day crap.  "
oh yeah... didn't think about that.  I'm really enjoying it so far even though I'm not really into these type of games "
Edit your first thread and say this is not a prank. They are truthfully having an open beta. 
#10 Posted by discost3w (152 posts) -
@FiatNox said:
" While you're at it you should also download League of Legends and compare the two.  Personally I like LoL a lot better.  HoN is good but League is just so much more original. "
I played it and there's something I didn't  like but couldn't really figure what. I'll always know that this isn't my type of game and I probably won't buy HoN just because I'm not good enough and I don't feel like it's really something I'd play for a long time, so I'm not the best to compare both games, I'm not familiar with the style enough.
#11 Posted by Talesavo (131 posts) -

LoL has no competitive aspirations, it's HAG style gaming for the casual. 
 HoN is built around the competitive scene and has esport aspirations and is mostly a direct port to DotA. I prefer HoN by a vast amount.

#12 Posted by MisterMcPorky (30 posts) -

been in the beta for awhile and loving it.... Im pretty bad though. I played alot of lol for awhile and honestly it doesn't compare to hon. Lol is just to casual.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.