Scumbags of Newerth

#1 Edited by Tenshin (98 posts) -

Hello everyone, I've opened a new gaming channel on youtube and, for starters, I've been filling it up with Heroes of Newerth videos. They're not all kill montages, I actually try and go a different route than most people and show you guys a different side of HON, a more story-focused, even emotional side. There's some good ones and some bad ones, but I'm proud of all of them! I'll keep updating this topic with the newest videos and I'll save a place in the spotlight for my, or your, current favorite. Please enjoy!  

Spotlight Video   

Recent Videos

Please give me some opinions, this is only the start of the journey and my goal is to get better and better!
#2 Posted by Tenshin (98 posts) -
#3 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7184 posts) -

I love these, they are fantasic to watch while waiting to get into a match making game. :)

#4 Posted by Tenshin (98 posts) -
@NekuSakuraba:  Thanks man. :) Yeah, they sure are some bite sized entertainment. :P
#5 Posted by Tenshin (98 posts) -

Woooah so I'm moving all the videos to a new channel called Scumbag Network. It'll be a Machinima kinda thing, a collaborative channel to where many (or a few) people upload videos to. :) This is a small bump just to update the topic, since the videos currently at the first post are gonna be moved to another channel. I'll create another topic for the new channel once I re-upload all the videos up to where I left off before.

#6 Posted by WoodenPlatypus (1356 posts) -
@Tenshin: 
I dont want to sound like a dick but dont make a new thread. Just bump this one as I think one of this threads is enough... Or make a blog instead of thread, then you can update it when you want and the people who want to see the info will :)
#7 Posted by Tenshin (98 posts) -

Thanks for the advice man, I might just do that. But anyway the thing lost a lot of steam, it'll be a while until the videos make a comeback. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.