Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Heroes of Newerth

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released May 12, 2010

Heroes of Newerth is a free-to-play, stand alone MOBA-game developed by S2 Games.

Starting up a HoN Giant Bomb Clan

Tenshin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Tenshin

Why?

The clan's aim is to provide a fun, friendly environment to Giant Bomb users in Heroes of Newerth. Simple as that. The game is as tough as they come and this initiative would go a long way not only to help people learn the ropes but also:
    • Prevent individuals players from being pubstomped
    • Get enough players together that we can have 10 man in-house practice matches
    • Bringing together people who like videogames in general

How to join

1. Join the Giant Bomb channel (/join giantbomb) and click auto-connect on the top right.
    2. Ask for an invite to the Giant Bomb Community clan [GB0].(clan is not active yet, read below)

Forming the clan

So there is no definitive name yet. GB G-B GiB GBo everything is taken, so we'll have to come up with another tag (GB0 is available, but meh) and even a full name, feel free to leave suggestions in your replies.
    Edit: Turns out we can have a 4 character tag.

For the actual forming of the clan, please simply join the giantbomb channel in-game and as soon as we have 5 people around we can make it a reality. Tag and name can be changed later, I believe. 

Who's in it, duder?

I've had the chance to play with D1pstick and myslead and I can tell you that there is some really cool potential here. We've got good people in Giant Bomb and you should definitely give the game (and the clan) a chance. Or "another" chance, if you're not playing anymore!
    andy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By andy

I'll check it out. I'm Sedrik4 on HoN.

myslead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By myslead

yeah, come play with us ahah

dipstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By dipstick

I'm in! Oh wait,I already was! HAR HAR :D

Nytrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Nytrik

I'm Octazooka, if this is still a relevant thread. Hopefully I'm not bumping from the graveyard. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.