Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Heroes of the Storm

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 02, 2015

Heroes from Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, Overwatch, and other universes are summoned to the Nexus for five-on-five combat in Blizzard's take on the MOBA genre.

Favorite Character & builds

nerdsbeware

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

So I started playing HoTS about 2 weeks ago, most people told me to start with Valla so I did. I ended up REALLY enjoying how she played (funny too since DH was the only class I never touched in D3). Someone showed me a really good single target DPS build that they used and its been great. I really feel like I have a good grasp on her abilities, now to just fine tune them so I'm not a total turd in the game haha.

I've also been using E.T.C. this week since he was part of the rotation. I wanted to try out a Warrior class so I went with him. He has a bit more HP and HP Regen than Arthas. Also I found what I thought is a really good "Stunlock" support style build for him. It's mainly centered around buffing his stun and rooting abilities while adding in some decent healing to myself and others with Guitar Solo.

What's everyone else playing lately?

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Fredchuckdave

I played Nova, ETC, Malfurion, and Hammer when Hammer was fun. They eventually redesigned Hammer to be boring, ETC got a pretty sizable nerfbat so the lame tanks are better, Malfurion and Nova are still relatively good but HoTS isn't as fun anymore for whatever reason; probably because of the reset. I might just not be able to play DoTA clones for longer than 25 hours or so since I think they're just Starcraft/WC3 custom maps and there should be thousands of other games to play that no longer exist. Where's my Poker Defense clone? Or various LotR genres, Helm's Deep, Risk Marines, Napoleon's Ambition, Secret of Mana, and so on?

Valla is ridiculously good in 1v1s, just fine otherwise; kind of plays itself. Tychus sucked when I played and now he's amazing evidently. Protip: Poison isn't very good. Here's an old post regarding Nova builds, doesn't apply as much anymore but the general concepts are the same.

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.