Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Heroes of the Storm

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 02, 2015

Heroes from Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, Overwatch, and other universes are summoned to the Nexus for five-on-five combat in Blizzard's take on the MOBA genre.

Shout out to a bunch of GB players!

Galactic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Galactic

I just played a bunch of amazing quick matches with these guys, seriously had so much fun! To top it off we absolutely dominated our last match of the night. FWPX, Labrynth, ProfAnime, and Aurora you guys rock. Really made me feel welcome on my second day of the game.

EDIT: To join the Giantbomb group chat in game just type /join Giantbomb

Avatar image for ramblesnonsense
    ramblesnonsense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

you guys have seriously gotten me into this game. I was purely solo before. Been straming our matches. here's us pub stomping:

https://youtu.be/SMJiuxo8weY?t=2351

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
    Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Out of the 50 or so games I've played I have only ran into one jerk which I feel was very inpressive. The Giant Bomb channel has produced a lot of cool chill duders who just want to play for fun and to learn how to play. Take it from me if anyone here is afraid all the talk of a "toxic" MOBA community us here at the Heroes of the Storm giant bomb chat channel are easy to play with and totally willing to give pointers and tips.

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I want to thank everyone too.

It's great having people to play with and work together. Not playing long its been very helpful. Everyone seems real friendly too, I know I've had a few matches where I was not pulling my weight. I have a better understanding of what I should be doing than what I actually do. Just more use to using a controller.

ltsmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I need to join up since I've started having some super negative teams just playing with random people.

mrateam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, super nice people! I like the channel very much. Good job duders :-)

TehBuLL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup only channel I care about. Always a fun group. Always weird when a random gets in the group and is a dick. Just gets ignored. Gj duders.

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#8  Edited By TheMasterDS

Hahahahahaha, me and another duder went 50 minutes on Garden of Terror just now. Was fucking intense. Holy shit. We won! Man though. Man though. I'm giddy right now, holy shit. What an amazing game. Never had one quite so close.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
    Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Some duders and I just had a great back and forth in the Tomb of the Spider Queen. 30 minute match with us out leveling them by 3 then they came back and over leveled us. In the end we did a tremendous push with us team wiping them and got the win. It was by far the most thrilling match I have been a part of.

Taizy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Some duders and I just had a great back and forth in the Tomb of the Spider Queen. 30 minute match with us out leveling them by 3 then they came back and over leveled us. In the end we did a tremendous push with us team wiping them and got the win. It was by far the most thrilling match I have been a part of.

I was playing on that team with you duders. The teamwork and chemistry we had was awesome. Can't wait to play with you guys again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.