Finally, a PSP rpg to look forward to

#1 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -

It's been a while since there was a good RPG to wait for for the PSP, but it looks to me like this Hexyz Force could be just the one i've been hoping for.  

#2 Posted by PureRok (4235 posts) -

I can't tell if the combat is 100% turn-based or not. Until I know, I'm not really interested.

What about this RPG for the PSP: Brave Story?

#3 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -
@PureRok said:
"  I can't tell if the combat is 100% turn-based or not. Until I know, I'm not really interested.

What about this RPG for the PSP: Brave Story? "
I specificly said "look forward to". Brave Story is already out (though what I played I did not enjoy). If we were just talking about RPGs that are already out, of course there is Monster Hunter and Valkyrie Profile. 
#4 Posted by ProjektGill (752 posts) -

That actually looks pretty good. Leave it up to Atlus to bring us the best in JRPG's (Although it may sound like sarcasm, there really isn't any).

#5 Posted by fugie7 (1105 posts) -

it looks alright, maybe ill give it a try when it comes out.

#6 Posted by Eirikr (1006 posts) -
#7 Posted by KamasamaK (2406 posts) -

Ooo, an RPG that's not a remake. Not to disparage Disgaea 2, Persona, and Persona 3, but it's good to see something somewhat original on the horizon.

#8 Posted by JJOR64 (18782 posts) -

There is another RPG I'm waiting for on PSP; Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.

#9 Posted by jj984jj (242 posts) -

Finally? Err, really?

#10 Posted by Luke (1609 posts) -
#11 Posted by trophyhunter (5804 posts) -

looks good also there is P3P

#12 Posted by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -

If there's any PSP RPG you should be looking forward to, it's definitely Classic Dungeon.

#13 Posted by Emandudeguyperson (2502 posts) -

Not interested, it will suck like every other PSP RPG...

#14 Posted by Emandudeguyperson (2502 posts) -

Not interested, it will suck like every other PSP RPG...

#15 Posted by eroticfishcake (7780 posts) -

Yeah that's a JRPG alright judging from the characters and all. Though it looks pretty generic to me, I'll see what this is like when it's released though I don't expect a whole lot from it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.