Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Oct 01, 2002

Agent 47 is forced out of retirement and takes up contracts again in order to find the whereabouts of his captured friend.

No fiber wire.

gike987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gike987

After having played the first game and Blood Money I decided to get this game from Steam. I have finished two missions and just now noticed that I lost the fiber wire (it's no longer in the weapon shack and I can't select it before missions). Is this supposed to happen? Or do I have to start a new game.

Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Binman88

That sounds weird. I can't remember, but I'm sure they wouldn't take it away from you. I know one of the Hitman games had some weird inventory management, you sure you haven't just missed it somewhere? I wouldn't have thought 47's signature weapon would be a selectable item - I thought it would always be with you, but I could be wrong.

cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By cstrang

It's been a while since I played, but I'm pretty sure the fiberwire is supposed to stay on 47 at all times...

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Kyreo

@cstrang said:

It's been a while since I played, but I'm pretty sure the fiberwire is supposed to stay on 47 at all times...

Yeah I'm almost certain that is his weapon of choice.

gike987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By gike987
    @Binman88 said:

That sounds weird. I can't remember, but I'm sure they wouldn't take it away from you. I know one of the Hitman games had some weird inventory management, you sure you haven't just missed it somewhere? I wouldn't have thought 47's signature weapon would be a selectable item - I thought it would always be with you, but I could be wrong.

I had it during the first mission (Anathema) so it must have disappeared after that.

Update: It appeared again two missions later.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.