Digital download version of Absolution $20 on Amazon

#1 Edited by Krakn3Dfx (2489 posts) -
#2 Posted by ki11tank (682 posts) -

nice find, too bad I already have it though...

#3 Posted by Jackel2072 (2254 posts) -

I picked up today. So my question to people who played the game before the patch how is in comparison? For example during the tutorial level I was Disguised as a guard and the game told me to use Instinct to get past the other guards. It then told me I didn't have enough to slip by the other guards waiting for me in the building. To which I replied, not true I have plenty and was able to just blow past them. How much did they tweak?

#4 Edited by Snail (8595 posts) -

Holy shit. That is cheap. Is this the Steam version?

#5 Posted by Humanity (9054 posts) -

For $20 I think it's a decent price to check it out. I really think they messed a lot of things up with this one and hope the series can return to former glory on next-gen consoles - but it's an OK game at the core.

@Jackel2072: Not sure how much they tweaked but I played the game less than a week ago and I'd still get spotted quite quickly from across a room.

#6 Posted by Tearhead (2161 posts) -

Is this a sale or will this continue to be the price for a while? Just want to know if I should seriously consider picking this up, or wait for Steam Christmas Sale.

#7 Posted by Kidavenger (3532 posts) -

@Tearhead: It's a sale and highly unlikely it will be cheaper on Steam any time soon.

#8 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6398 posts) -

Seeing this sale actually made me verbally yell (softly): "Holy fuck!"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.