Hitman Absolution E3 Trailer

#1 Posted by Aegon (5117 posts) -

CG trailer, like a lot this year.   

#2 Posted by Yummylee (20582 posts) -
Dat shower door concealed ass. Can't wait for the day when all CGI trailers will simultaneously be gameplay trailers. That Samaritan Unreal Engine video has shown it may not be that far off at least.
#3 Posted by eroticfishcake (7780 posts) -

Man, Squeenix sure do like their CG trailers. At least they look great. But a Hitman game you say? I'm up for that.

#4 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3500 posts) -

That one was taken down. Here's the vid from 1up 

I wonder if the trailer indicates more close quarters combat/executions and aggressive options. And was the woman Diana? She said "47."
#5 Posted by kimbokasteniv (115 posts) -

Hmmm, yeah it looks like they will finally make it possible to incapacitate people without having to resort to the syringe or headbutt. And hopefully the glass cutting indicates that you don't have to always find keys. But otherwise, yeah, I can't imagine who else that lady could be but Diana.

#6 Posted by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -

I love the hitman games. Stupid, yet so much fun.

#7 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

Dat ass.

#8 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

looks cool. I'd love to see gameplay

#9 Edited by Ventilaator (1501 posts) -

That video is way too violent for me, someone who wouldn't give up on Blood Money until he had played the entire game only killing the targets.

#10 Posted by ShaneDev (1696 posts) -

Yeah CGI now lets see some gameplay although CVG has a preview up.

#11 Posted by gexecuter (191 posts) -

That trailer was pretty damn good, i dunno about you gusy several previews are out already. CQC is in, along with a brand new engine, and improvisational weapons.Sounds good so i'm hopeful.

#12 Posted by Agent47 (1894 posts) -
@Pibo47: Stupid?Killing numerous people is stupid?
#13 Posted by onarum (1946 posts) -

keeping my fingers crossed for this, god I hope they don't dumb it down too much....

#14 Posted by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -
@Agent47 said:
@Pibo47: Stupid?Killing numerous people is stupid?
No, but the plot's of the hitman games are always retarded in some sense. Or just flat out bat shit crazy. Which i love.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.