Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hitman: Absolution

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 20, 2012

Agent 47 returns after a six-year hiatus to embark on a mission of redemption for the only person he could ever trust.

Hitman Absolution: why it won't impress

InternetCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By InternetCrab

InternetCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By InternetCrab

Hitman Absolution is scheduled for release in early 2012 or in late autumn-christmas 2011.  The game will not be good, that is what i have noticed. From all the confirmed information, from all the gameplay from E3, from all the trailers, i have discovered sense of it ending up as a bad game. Let's start with the confirmed information:

• Jesper Kyd, the long time composer of the OST, has been dumped and replaced by Peter Kyed and Peter Peter.
    Now this pisses me off because Jesper Kyd was an amazing composer, he made one of the best OST's i have ever heard., Hitman Blood Money soundtrack, and the Hitman Contracts soundtrack was both amazing. Hell, all of the soundtracks from the Hitman games are amazing and it's a fact. Now he is replaced by two fags?

• The actor who does the voice of Agent 47, David Bateson, has been kicked out, but the replacement's name is not confirmed.
    This is one of the most annoying things that i read. David Bateson had a manly and strict voice, and pretty much fit 47 perfectly. IO made a great choice picking him, and now they kick him out. He pretty much made the voice of 47, and now he's gone. And that really, really pisses me off. 

• Players will no longer be able to manually save the game.
    All i have to say is: ''Why?''. Pretty much every game i have played in the latest 3 years have an ''Turn autosave on or off'' option. But IO just did a big FUCK YOU finger and decided to take away the manual save. Assholes.

• The game will only take place in the United States, one place is Chicago, all other areas are unconfirmed.
    Yet another: ''Why?'' I enjoyed in Contracts where you traveled around the world to the Netherlands, Hong Kong, Russia etc. It makes a difference because all the locations have different enviroments. Because if a level takes place in the United States, it's a very different enviroment, so it's a different way to complete it, it makes a huge difference from for example being in the Hong Kong underground. It's a big difference of the enviroment, on how you complete a level. 

• The main antagonist is revealed to be Blake Dexter, a new character to the series. He will be voiced by Keith Carradine.
    This also pissed me off because i hate antagonists in any Hitman game. The ''this-guy-wants-to-kill-your-guy!'' thing has been done so many times already it's really getting old. I enjoyed for example in Contracts in the ''Traditions of the Trade'' mission (the hotel mission) where they tell you about those forefathers and how 47 was connected was fucking awesome. I want more of that, but that wasn't even in Blood Money or Hitman 2.

• Players will be able to utilize a ''tag-and-kill'' mechanism during Instinct mode that is similair to the one in Red Dead Redemption.
    About that with Instinct, i'll explain that next. But now to the tag and kill mechanism. In Red Dead Redemption it worked really well, and hopefully it will in this game too. 

• A new mode called ''Instinct'' works much like the detective mode in Batman: Arkham Asylum. It is powered by a bar that works similair to the ''Mark and Execute'' feature in Splinter Cell: Conviction as it is fueled by silent take-downs.
    I think the detective mode worked very well in Batman: AA. I though never played Splinter Cell:Conviction. Hopefully it will be a good feature to the game.

• There is no map screen. Instinct mode replaces it.
    A third ''Why?''. It makes no sense, why take away a map screen? Almost every fucking game i have played this century have map screens if it's not a Pacman game. So i won't be able to see where my enemies are? Fuck that.

• Agent 47's handler, Diana Burnwood, has a 'close relationship' with Agent 47 in Absolution.
    Interesting. It's obvious because in the trailer he actually goes into a bathroom when Diana is having a shower. Sex game of the year, anyone?

That is some confirmed information. As you have read, most of it really are not good things.

In an interview with IO, they said :''It will be a familiar and yet a significantly different experience from other Hitman Games.'' Ok, let's think for a second. How many times have you heard that and it have turned out to be a good game? Zero. When they say that or something alike, it's just like saying: ''Fuck you, we're making a bad game.''

Another thing that caught my attention was that you can see through walls and see through time in this game. That's right, this game has turned into Back to the Future. Common, Agent 47 is not a fucking super robot that can see through walls, space, and time. Get real, IO. They have confirmed that you will be able to see where for example a guard, is going to go in the future. I got a feeling that is going to make the game way to easy and less stealthy. Another confirmed thing is that you will be able to interact with objects to hit your enemies with. In a trailer, 47 goes behind a junkie and takes his bong and hits his head with it. Why the hell would a hitman do that when you have fiber wire, sedative, and poison?

Another thing i have noticed in the trailers are that Agent 47 kills about 10 dudes to get to Diana in the trailer. This is connected because IO said that they would 'tease' the stealth gamers and go into a action direction. If you're looking for a action game with missions, go play Call of Duty or Battlefield. There are few good stealth games out there today. Hitman is one of them. Now Hitman is turning into a action game instead of a epic stealth game. 

There you go that is my proof while Hitman Absolution will be a bad game.   
    Akrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Akrid

It'll be a different game, but not necessarily a bad one.

dillonwerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By dillonwerner

I hope it doesn't do what Conviction did to the Splinter Cell series.

Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheMustacheHero

I'm all for it being an action game. 

FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By FireBurger
    @DillonWerner said:
    Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Pibo47
    @DillonWerner said:
    Agreed. While i think in spirit conviction was a good idea, i also feel that they went wayyyy too far with all those ideas and oversimplified everything. I hope Hitman finds a happy medium.
    Dallas_Raines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dallas_Raines

Nice use of 'fag', what're you fucking twelve?

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By WickedCestus
    @InternetCrab

Now he is replaced by two fags?

I stopped reading at this point.
    beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#9  Edited By beargirl1
    @Akrid said:
    exactly what i thought. although coming from someone who hasn't played a hitman game, these don't seem like things that would make a game bad.  

also, you haven't said anywhere that you've listened to any work by the two new composers. why are you acting like you know they're bad, or at least you give off the impression that you feel this way? seems kind of childish. 
    droop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By droop

Do you even know those two other composer? And don't call them fags.

Also it's not really fair to judge the game so hard when you've not seen or played any of it.

coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By coakroach
    @InternetCrab said:

Hitman Absolution is scheduled for release in early 2012 or in late autumn-christmas 2011.  The game will not be good  

Someone delete everything on the Hitman Absolution wiki and just put this.
    warxsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By warxsnake

Aw no Jesper Kyd? He's my favorite composer. A genius

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#13  Edited By Sooperspy

Are you telling me that someone named their kid Peter Peter.  Wow

droop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By droop

Here's something the new composer did:

mattbosten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mattbosten

Reading that has got me somewhat concerned now. Jesper Kyd being dropped could be huge as his music has always been fantastic throughout the Hitman series. Dropping the voice actor is neither here nor there, easily replaceable. No manual saves is fine, IIRC the higher difficulties stopped manual saves anyway. The game being based entirely on US soil is fine, as long as the locales are varied.

The thing that gives me mose cause for concern is this tag 'n' kill and 'instinct' mode. These seem to be a major gameplay shift (Although how major they are remains be seen) and ust doesn't seem very Hitman. Although to be honest I would just be happy with them releasing a game on the Blood Money engine with new story and levels.

Nitrocore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nitrocore

I'd rather settle for another Blood Money with new levels. It's sounds to me like they're changing far too much.

krisgebis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By krisgebis

WHAT!?!? Since when is it a bad thing to have fags making the music? They are great with that shit

Chop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Chop

I'm absolutely gutted about Jesper Kyd and Bateson being out. Lets just say I'm pretty concerned over what I've seen so far and leave it at that. The Hitman series is my favorite game series of all time and if they go the way of Splinter Cell, I'll be crushed. 

xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By xMP44x

So... basically, you're annoyed because the game is changing somewhat? Just because Jesper Kyd isn't composing the soundtrack doesn't mean the soundtrack will be bad. The score for L.A. Noire was composed by nobody I'd ever heard of and that didn't stop me thinking it was absolutely brilliant. I liked David Bateson's work as Agent 47 but if someone else can do a convincing job as the killer clone then why not? The voice of 47 is not a major issue considering that 47 rarely talks, except to his ICA handlers who no longer will handle him. I won't be using Instinct - at least not often anyhow - because I'm a purist I guess. 

Also... you have a problem with the antagonist? What about Leland-Cayne? I'm fairly sure he was an antagonist during Blood Money due to the fact that he opposed ICA and Agent 47. The Mark X clones (Mark II Purayah and Mark III Parchezzi) also were antagonists due to the fact they were somewhat comparable to Agent 47 in terms of skill set. Even Ortmeier was an antagonist, right back in the first ever Hitman title, Codename 47. He created the Agent 48 series to beat Agent 47, but they were beaten during the final mission of the game if you remember it. In Silent Assassin then there was Sergei Zavorotko - he manufactured the scheme to bump off all the enemies by framing them for the abduction of Father Vittorio and letting 47 deal with them.

I'm not too bothered by the rest of it, because I just want another fix of the series. 47 would hit the junkie with his bong because that would look more like an accident than wounds around the neck, or a puncture wound in the neck. Even at times, Agent 47 was shown in other moments to massacre large numbers of people. Even in Codename 47 you couldn't sedate. You either strangled or shot someone to carry on. In the trailer shown when inactive in the Blood Money menus, the mission 'A House of Cards' is shown with Agent 47 starting a massacre. Even in a stealth game, IO Interactive allow for some action gameplay. Instinct is there for the people who want to use it. Just like Dead Eye in Red Dead Redemption. Beyond the moments where you're properly forced to use it, you can play the entire game without encountering it once I don't think.

Anjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Anjon

Aren't opinions like this why game sequels are largely boring and unimaginative? When a developer tries something different, hardcore fans instinctively rage. It sounds like they've completely overhauled a franchise that's showing its age. That's a good thing. Yeah, I'll miss Jesper Kyd and Bateson, but I have no reason to believe that their replacements can't do a better job.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#21  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    Wow.. this thread totally devastated my respect for that developer. A mark & execute feature like Conviction? A detective mode like Batman AA? seeing through walls? The stone cold Agent 47 having sex? no map screen? no manual save? 
    Jesus man.. what's going on here? what's happening to this industry? Will the uniqueness of franchises and their distinguishing, key qualities soon die out and all become extremely similar to each other?  

@Anjon
    said:

It sounds like they've completely overhauled a franchise that's showing its age.

you call all that radical changing "an overhaul" ? ok.. 

@FireBurger said:
    @DillonWerner said:
    News flash, guys, every new game (in a long-running franchise) since 2008 has been doing to its franchise what Conviction did to Splinter Cell. Say goodbye to distinguishing games from each other, and say goodbye to new installments that have anything in common with their predecessors other than the title on the box.
    InternetCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By InternetCrab
    @Redbullet685 said:
    Are you telling me that someone named their kid Peter Peter.  Wow
    I was shocked when i read this too.
    Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Azteck
    @InternetCrab said:

Fuck you.
    InternetCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By InternetCrab
    @AjayRaz said:

@Akrid said:

exactly what i thought. although coming from someone who hasn't played a hitman game, these don't seem like things that would make a game bad.  

also, you haven't said anywhere that you've listened to any work by the two new composers. why are you acting like you know they're bad, or at least you give off the impression that you feel this way? seems kind of childish. 
    After i read that, i checked out some of their work, and they're actually pretty good.   
    InternetCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By InternetCrab
    @Anjon said:

Aren't opinions like this why game sequels are largely boring and unimaginative? When a developer tries something different, hardcore fans instinctively rage. It sounds like they've completely overhauled a franchise that's showing its age. That's a good thing. Yeah, I'll miss Jesper Kyd and Bateson, but I have no reason to believe that their replacements can't do a better job.

What i mean is that if they replace Bateson, i'm afraid that the voice will be so different, i'm used to Bateson. Not that the replacements are gonna suck, i'm not saying that, but i just got so stuck to Bateson.
    Heltom92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Heltom92

How about you wait until we know way more about the game. Saying the game won't be good based on your really small amount of information is stupid.

PieGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27  Edited By PieGuy

The information that I've read about this game from the internet and magazines isn't promising. 
    Bloodmoney is one of my favourite games of all time. So many ways to carry out missions and it is addictive trying to get the silent assassin rating. Absolution seems like an unecessary evolution of the franchise.

Really wish this will be good but I'm incredibly sceptical from what we've seen and heard. Kane and Lynch influences will be seen guaranteed.

RaikohBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RaikohBlade

It does seem pretty unimpressive. I used to have a lot of a fun with Hitman on the PS2, good times.

ATTILAtheFUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ATTILAtheFUN

I think its clear that you dont really know what you are talking about internetcrab. You half the things you said are not horrific, another fourth youve admitted could be great, and the last fourth you named actually are great changes to the game. For instance, no map? fuck yes. All anyone did in blood money was stare at a real time map for HOURS. Maybe this time we will actually look at the game

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Subjugation

I had such an orchestral boner for Jesper Kyd.

I really hope the series remains a solid stealth game and doesn't turn into a generic third person shooter. I'm not too hot on the idea of being able to see where a guard will be before he goes there. Watching guards and learning their patrol routes helped with immersion.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MariachiMacabre

@Azteck said:

@InternetCrab said: Now he is replaced by two fags? Fuck you.

Seriously, this. You act as if the new composers themselves forced the old one out. Also, please, for fucks sake leave your homophobic bullshit off of Giant Bomb.

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#32  Edited By AndrewB

Jesper Kyd, the long time composer of the OST, has been dumped and replaced by Peter Kyed and Peter Peter.

This is probably the worst news I've read because the music in every Hitman game has been fantastic and one of my favorite parts of the game. 

The actor who does the voice of Agent 47, David Bateson, has been kicked out, but the replacement's name is not confirmed.

This isn't *as* bad. The voice of Agent 47 was never really unique or even good. It was mostly somewhat cheesy, low budget voice acting because video games did that back then. Then again, he *is* the voice of Agent 47, for better or for worse, and I hate when a lead role is recast.  

Players will no longer be able to manually save the game.

I think most people playing Hitman rarely if ever saved their game in the first place. A lot of the draw was figuring out a level to the point where you could breeze through it at once like a pro. At the highest difficulty, you couldn't save period. 

The game will only take place in the United States, one place is Chicago, all other areas are unconfirmed.

Early (and later) parts of Blood Money took place in the States. If this game was coming from an American developer, I'd be a little more let down by the news. As it is, the game taking place in America makes it sort of an exotic location for the series, as it doesn't happen often (that I can remember). 

The main antagonist is revealed to be Blake Dexter, a new character to the series. He will be voiced by Keith Carradine.

Practically every Hitman game has had an overarching antagonist, and as little as I know about this one, I can't say if it's a good or a bad thing.  

Players will be able to utilize a ''tag-and-kill'' mechanism during Instinct mode that is similair to the one in Red Dead Redemption.

A new mode called ''Instinct'' works much like the detective mode in Batman: Arkham Asylum. It is powered by a bar that works similair to the ''Mark and Execute'' feature in Splinter Cell: Conviction as it is fueled by silent take-down.

These are the kind of gameplay things I think are totally unnecessary, but as long as they don't affect the Silent Assassin style of playing (sedating, poisoning, and strangling), it won't affect me. There's always been the option of shooting everything that moves in Hitman games, but that's just not the way you *want* to play them unless you're doing it because you're bored. 

There is no map screen. Instinct mode replaces it.

While an irritating deviation from the Hitman gameplay, I never thought that the constantly updating maps with every single person's locations ever made a whole lot of sense. 

Agent 47's handler, Diana Burnwood, has a 'close relationship' with Agent 47 in Absolution.

Dude whatever. There's been sexual tension between the two for awhile (especially in Blood Money). I always thought it was cool having it a purely one way thing (with Agent 47 completely cold and oblivious to the whole thing), but however they decide to go with it is fine. If it was some other studio developing the game, I'd call BS. Since it's IO, I'll let them do what they want with the character development. 

Don't get me wrong, I have very low expectations for this game from all the changes I've heard. We all know IO needs a mega-hit of a game to even stay alive at this point, which means cutting the uniquities and adding the "OMG guns!" factor to appease the masses. Come to think of it, I guess that's what the entirety of the Kayne and Lynch series was supposed to be, and while I think they sold better than any Hitman game, they didn't do particularly well.  Anyway,  I hope to be pleasantly surprised by the final game. I've heard a lot of reassuring comments from people who are by all accounts Hitman fans who have played early builds of the game. That at least gives me a flicker of hope. 
    Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
    deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@DillonWerner said:

For all that it changed, Conviction was still a great game in its own right. Had it not been called Splinter Cell, I'd imagine its reception would have been a lot warmer.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
    deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@Pibo47 said:
    @DillonWerner said:
    Agreed. While i think in spirit conviction was a good idea, i also feel that they went wayyyy too far with all those ideas and oversimplified everything. I hope Hitman finds a happy medium.
    It's impossible to cater to both "new audiences" and "passionate fans" at the same time. Look at Modern Warfare 2, FEAR 2 and Dragon Age 2.

It's better for a developer to continue what was flawless in the predecessor and build upon it, not simplify the fuck out of it for more sales.
    RIDEBIRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#35  Edited By RIDEBIRD

Don't we all see what's happening here? It's the same shit that went down with multiple franchises (DA, BFBC, ME etc) this generation - previous game in series sold allright, now there will be simplification to cater to the masses to make dat moolah. It might still be good (like BFBC and ME), but from what I've heard (heavy scripting :SSSS) it will not be that much of a Hitman game.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#36  Edited By Red12b
    @InternetCrab said:

Hell, all of the soundtracks from the Hitman games are amazing and it's a fact. Now he is replaced by two fags? 

Really...? 

really?
    Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ghostiet
    @Pibo47 said:
    @DillonWerner said:

Conviction was simply a bad game. The change was good, but it should have happened in Double Agent, let's be frank here. It didn't help that they decided for some shitty, unimaginative character development for Fisher and making everything darker and edgier (like making Grimsdottir a sexy, redhead, ice-cold bitch working in the field).

Actually, I believe a switch to Conviction-like gameplay would fit Hitman a lot better. Still, I'm not exaclty excited after reading this thread. I'll wait for gameplays.

wwfundertaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 25

#38  Edited By wwfundertaker

The game isnt even out, so how can you talk shit about it.

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ThunderSlash

I think the reason why Jesper Kyd isn't working on this is because he is too busy with Assassin's Creed Revelation's soundtrack.
    All these new action-y additions seem like something that would aid 47 if he is caught in a gunfight. The past games always did kinda suck once every guard in the vicinity started running towards your location just because you accidentally ran into the wrong area with the wrong disguise, forcing you to fight back (usually ending with 47 getting shot to death because of his low health) or to restart the mission. I guess they are trying to make guns more viable, because I recall there were only 2 useful weapons in the past games (the fiberwire and a silent silverballer, sometimes a sniper I guess).
    While I am sad that there won't be a dynamic map in this game, instinct mode seems like it would help a lot. The first thing I do when I play a new level in the Hitman games is run explore every nook and cranny, memorizing the guard and NPC patrol patterns. Then I would restart the level and attempt my hit. Instinct mode seems to be a solution to reduce that method of trial and error.
    I'm a bit wary about the bit with the scripted events though, hopefully they are between mission stuff and won't affect the actual missions.
    Also, I think one of the post E3 Bombcasts mentioned Ryan failing a mission over and over again. That sounds like a Hitman game to me.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By NTM

I'm hoping better. Even when Blood Money came out, it wasn't that great, so I think it's good that they're changing it up.

Avatar image for theseductivemoose
    TheSeductiveMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The new composers for the Hitman franchise.
    Pezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pezen

I never realized people took Hitman so seriously. Of all the Hitman games I've played through, I can't say it's story, characters, voices or soundtrack to be particularly memorable at all. The one thing I do remember is that the only fun I had in the Hitman games were the "avarage places" levels like the Hotel or the suburban house, etc. and hating the levels that were going to meaningless exotic places because those were usually the levels that were less than ideally planned out and usually resulted in less stealthy gameplay and more action, which wasn't Hitman's strong point.

The key components I want out of a Hitman game is open levels where you are left to your own devices to solve the mission, tools to make that happen in diverse ways and truly being able to "social stealth". I don't need maps for that necessarily, but perhaps a map that builds as you explore the level.

Also I'm surprised so many people dislike Conviction, while in certain respect it's a bit more narrow path, I found it a lot more polished, playable and overall enjoyable than previous Splinter Cell titles and I didn't mind it giving you tools that made you rather badass. And again, also a series where the story is so bloated I don't care about it, just play it for the stealth fun. Granted, I played Double Agent on PS3 and that's an unoptimized piece of shit.

Hameyadea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hameyadea

So new David Bateson, no Map, no Jesper Kyd, Diana has a "close relationship" with Hitman..... The game sounds less than a Hitman game and more like a B summer action-movie, hoping to cash-in on the brand's name with nothing to show for it.

By the looks of it, unless I change my mind, I won't buy Absolution.

P.S.: Here a link to an online petition to bring back David Bateson.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Brendan

@supermike6 said:

@InternetCrab:

As did I.

deanoxd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By deanoxd

@supermike6 said:

@InternetCrab:

Same, everything you wrote became null and void with this on line.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.