Hitman Steam Sale

#1 Posted by IceColdGamer (605 posts) -

Just a heads up for any Hitman fans that are missing some games on the PC. Steam is currently hosting a sale on Hitman games for the next 47 Hours. Prices are as follows...Get em while they're hot!

Hitman Codename 47 - $3.40 USD

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $3.40 USD

Hitman: Bloodmoney - $3.40 USD

Hurry up and grab them if you have a hole in your collection!

#2 Edited by wolf_blitzer85 (5254 posts) -

BUT DON'T FORGET KANE AND LYNCH!!!

Aside from that, at least pick up Bloodmoney. It's some good shit.

#3 Posted by gamb1t (965 posts) -

great games, worth every dime

#4 Posted by Lozz (307 posts) -

Nice, might pick one of these up.

#5 Posted by HarlequinRiot (1098 posts) -

I picked up Blood Money the last time it was on sale, and am playing it now. Really cool game that still plays great, despite being fairly overhyped over the years (mainly people on Neogaf, but that's their thing I guess). Definitely worth checking out with such a low barrier to entry.

#6 Posted by csl316 (8422 posts) -

$3.40 for Blood Money. Hmm... HMMMM.....

#7 Posted by CaptainTightPants (2834 posts) -

Anyone know why its impossible to purchase a digital version of Hitman Contracts?

#8 Posted by benspyda (2033 posts) -

They've been sitting in my steam for while from one of the collection sales. Already played them on ps2 though.

#9 Posted by SirPsychoSexy (1328 posts) -

Bumping this left me really disappointed :(

#10 Edited by mscupcakes (612 posts) -

I ended up checking steam before I realised this thread was 8 months old. :'(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.