Hey look, everyone! It's something stupid.
I'll just leave this here...
This topic is locked from further discussion.
"It felt like a Hitman game to me!"
Yup, this is pretty damn funn-- wait a sec. Whaddaya mean 'hire Jesper Kyd'? He's not already working on it? What the fuck? *checks wikipedia*
- David Bateson will not be voicing Agent 47.
- Agent 47's handler, Diana Burnwood, has a "close relationship" with 47 in Absolution.
- A new mode, called "Instinct," works much like the detective mode in Batman: Arkham Asylum. It is powered by a bar that works similarly to Sam Fisher’s "Mark and Execute" feature in Splinter Cell: Conviction as it is fueled by silent take-downs.
- There is no map screen. Instinct mode replaces it.
- Players will be able to utilize a "tag and kill" mechanism during Instinct mode that is similar to the one in Red Dead Redemption.
- The game will feature some scripted action sequences and smaller sandbox levels that are divided by checkpoints.
- The original soundtrack for the game is composed by Peter Kyed and Peter Peter, replacing the long time composer Jesper Kyd.
Please Log In to post.
This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.
Comment and Save
Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.