Just noticed something scary on the official site...

#1 Posted by lavaman77 (567 posts) -
Why the hell is kinect there?!  i seriously hope it doesn't mean kinect crap added to the game.
#2 Posted by SomeJerk (3361 posts) -

Yes, it does. HM:A is terribly dumbed down compared to the prequels to give you an idea of what they're going to tack on.

#3 Posted by lavaman77 (567 posts) -
@somejerk said:

Yes, it does. HM:A is terribly dumbed down compared to the prequels to give you an idea of what they're going to tack on.

We only got one demo so come on, they said that the rest of the game is like the older titles. we have to be more patient.
#4 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

I think every new release on Xbox 360 in the copyright part has to carry that since its now part of "xbox" It doesn't mean it will ahve it

#5 Posted by lavaman77 (567 posts) -
@Dany said:

I think every new release on Xbox 360 in the copyright part has to carry that since its now part of "xbox" It doesn't mean it will ahve it

I really hope you're right.
#6 Posted by Cupids_Hitman (164 posts) -
@somejerk: I think you mean predecessor, not prequel.
#7 Posted by MYCAELIS93 (27 posts) -
@somejerk: so because it has the OPTION to have intergrated kinect its gonna be "dumbed down" obviously not, mass effect 3 has kinect intergrated into it does that mean its dumbed down... dont think so
#8 Posted by SuperSambo (2880 posts) -

Yeah, cause something being added is always a bad thing!

If you don't like it, ignore it. You are not going to be forced to use it...

#9 Edited by PhatSeeJay (3322 posts) -

Some people take this Kinect stuff just a little bit too seriously.

#10 Posted by MattyFTM (14423 posts) -

Even if it does have Kinect support, it will be optional and it won't impact on the core gameplay. Giving people the option to play with Kinect isn't a bad thing.

#11 Posted by AlisterCat (5704 posts) -

It says in on one of the title cards for LA Noire. It's just a boilerplate thing they use in every xbox game I'll bet.

#12 Posted by Cincaid (2959 posts) -

@lavaman77 said:

@Dany said:

L.A. Noire have the same copyright when you load up the game, and I'm fairly sure we won't see any Kinect support for that.

#13 Posted by buft (3321 posts) -
@CrazyChris said:

@lavaman77 said:

@Dany said:

L.A. Noire have the same copyright when you load up the game, and I'm fairly sure we won't see any Kinect support for that.

no but that would be awesome, kinect can read your facial features, how about some multiplayer :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.