The E3 demo was sort of sandboxy, but there are 5 important things left to know before we can see if this has been watered down at all from other Hitman games.
1. Are ALL the levels as sandboxy, and as big and open as Blood Money?
2. Is the notoriety system between levels still in place for leaving witnesses?
3. Do you lose/gain points for things like leaving your suit or weapons behind?
4. Are there still upgradable weapons (that are stashed in specific locations in the level)?
5. Do the levels have a wide variety of settings (or are they mostly in the same city)?