Tore Blystad, the director for the new game, addresses questions

#1 Posted by Incapability (216 posts) -
#2 Edited by SonnyCheebah (36 posts) -
SonnyCheebah: 
Can you explain the Sanchez mission, and how you get a Silent Assassin rank from killing a large wrestler in front of hundreds of people
Sven_IO: 
Maybe you don't have to kill him in front of hundreds of people? ;) 

Okay...
#3 Edited by Incapability (216 posts) -
#4 Posted by SonnyCheebah (36 posts) -

Oh wow, I thought you were being sarcastic.  You've obviously not seen this video 

Explain, please.

#5 Edited by Kerned (1169 posts) -

@Incapability: The PA piece is encouraging. I generally trust what Kuchera has to say.

edit: That's the first time I have seen that video. Oh well, right back to being discouraged I guess. :(

#6 Posted by Incapability (216 posts) -

@SonnyCheebah: Haha, oh yeah, I've seen it. If you read Tore Blystad's commentary, you'd understand it's an option.

There are countless ways to approach that mission - but they included that one for your entertainment pleasure. It's so-called humour.

#7 Edited by Tennmuerti (8174 posts) -

@Incapability said:

@SonnyCheebah: Haha, oh yeah, I've seen it. If you read Tore Blystad's commentary, you'd understand it's an option.

There are countless ways to approach that mission - but they included that one for your entertainment pleasure. It's so-called humour.

The issue is not that that is an option, but the fact that the player gets the Silent Assassin ranking for it. At least that's how I understand it.

The kill would have actually been perfect if it was just the kill in the arena. As you pointed out it's a match to the death so no one cares and it's expected. So fair game there. But imo the mask removal pushes it over the top too much for some people's tastes. Not very incognito. On the other hand an argument could be made that in an illegal underground match no one knows who the wrestlers are, nor do they care, both 47 and the mark are just some 2 dudes fighting to the death, business as usual, next day it will be someone else. I remember when 47 could run past half the White House staff with alarms blazing and you would also get the silent assassin, because in a panic he was just another suit in shades, there are certain similarities in the situation

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.