HOARD Steam Summer Sale 70% off TODAY $2.99

#1 Posted by Fronominal (90 posts) -

There is also a summer themed achievement for the summer quest promotion.

P.S.

I worked on this game!

#2 Posted by wh1terav3n (661 posts) -

eh. (JK), I'm actually probably going to pick it up. What did you do on the game?

#3 Posted by Sanity (1950 posts) -

I picked it up, i remember the guys playing this on TNT awhile ago so im curious.

#4 Posted by AlisterCat (5722 posts) -

I bought it on the daily sale a couple of weeks ago. Get this game. It's fun in short bursts. Navigating through missions is a pain in the ass though.

#5 Edited by EuanDewar (5098 posts) -

Yeah I saw that and remembered you were a member here, hope it does well for you, having a ticket associated with it will probably boost sales a fair amount.

#6 Posted by Fronominal (90 posts) -

I worked as a programmer on the game. I also coordinated the TNT as much of a disaster as that was.

#7 Posted by Sanity (1950 posts) -

Its a neat game, actually really addictive. Only shame is it seems no ones playing online. Also i cant for the life of me figure out where the fireworks are for the goofy ticket, not sure if im just not lasting long enough in hoard mode.

#8 Posted by RTSlord (1201 posts) -

bought it, although i'm getting jacked up by the stupid "reuben.exe not working thing" 

@Fronominal any idea on how to deal with that man, cause its not letting me play the game, and i'd love to

#9 Posted by gike987 (1779 posts) -
@dudy80 said:

Its a neat game, actually really addictive. Only shame is it seems no ones playing online. Also i cant for the life of me figure out where the fireworks are for the goofy ticket, not sure if im just not lasting long enough in hoard mode.

Pick the the last HOARD mode map. Go to the village in the lower right corner and destroy all princess wagons when they get near the village, don't pick them up. Every time you get the fireball power-up you should use it to destroy wizard towers. That's how I got the achievement.
#10 Posted by BaconGames (3575 posts) -

I really love HOARD. A great game to play while putting a WM podcast up in the background.

#11 Posted by ssj4raditz (1125 posts) -

Just purchased it! We'll see how things go after it finishes installing.

#12 Posted by Sanity (1950 posts) -

@gike987: Thanks that worked, got it after a few trys.

#13 Posted by Coombs (3449 posts) -

bought it, 
not as enjoyable as I had hoped, 
I'll probably spend more time with Magicka

#14 Posted by avidwriter (665 posts) -

I got in on a 4 pack. I liked the demo, havn't played the full game yet.

#15 Posted by Fronominal (90 posts) -

Thanks to everyone who picked up the game. The summer achievement got a lot easier do to the new player invasion.

#16 Edited by zaglis (910 posts) -
@Fronominal said:

Thanks to everyone who picked up the game. The summer achievement got a lot easier do to the new player invasion.

You have access to the sales data? 

If yes, are you happy with the sales? I just love to know these sorts of things.
#17 Posted by Fronominal (90 posts) -

@zaglis: Yes I do but I am not allowed to share it. Just curious?

#18 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

@Fronominal: You made a quality game that I have come to enjoy and cherish.

Even if I only bought it originally because of the ticket.

#19 Posted by Bollard (5844 posts) -

Damn! I would have bought it if I had seen this thread 3 days ago :(

#20 Posted by Fronominal (90 posts) -

@Chavtheworld: That's why you check those crazy steam sale weeks every day!

#21 Posted by zaglis (910 posts) -
@Fronominal said:

@zaglis: Yes I do but I am not allowed to share it. Just curious?

Well. Can you atleast say this:

Which version has sold more copies? PS3 or PC? Just interesting to see where the real digital download action is happening.
#22 Posted by Fronominal (90 posts) -

Steam by a bunch! That said we did sell it at a lower price.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.