Favorite Center Square.

#1 Posted by adoggz (2070 posts) -

I'd have to say Brad Garrett. He is just so witty and funny, I laugh at everything he says. Of course he is also handsome and manly I just want to have sexy time with him. So my question to you guys is, who is your favorite center square?

#2 Posted by Animasta (14728 posts) -

whoopi goldberg motherfucker, first and best

#3 Posted by FlyingRat (1446 posts) -

Are you implying there's an answer besides Brad Garrett?

#4 Posted by adoggz (2070 posts) -
@FlyingRat: yes, because I want people to defend him as the center square.
#5 Edited by eldiax (632 posts) -
@FlyingRat said:

" Are you implying there's an answer besides Brad Garrett? "

Yes there is, the answer is everyone else.
#6 Posted by FourWude (2245 posts) -

I've seen Brad Garrett on Everybody Loves Raymond and can someone explain how this guy is funny in any way? In fact can anyone explain how anyone can find Everybody Loves Raymond funny?

Where's the funny?

#7 Posted by Raymayne (1226 posts) -
@FourWude said:
"

I've seen Brad Garrett on Everybody Loves Raymond and can someone explain how this guy is funny in any way? In fact can anyone explain how anyone can find Everybody Loves Raymond funny?

Where's the funny?

"
People have different opinions on what is funny, you'd do well to learn that, it's quite a simple idea really :)
#8 Posted by FourWude (2245 posts) -
@Raymayne said:
" @FourWude said:
"

Where's the funny?

"
People have different opinions on what is funny, you'd do well to learn that, it's quite a simple idea really :) "
Where are the fucking jokes though? What am I supposed to be laughing at? What the fuck am I supposed to be watching in Everybody Loves Raymond?
#9 Posted by 234r2we232 (3181 posts) -
@FourWude said:
" @Raymayne said:
" @FourWude said:
"

Where's the funny?

"
People have different opinions on what is funny, you'd do well to learn that, it's quite a simple idea really :) "
Where are the fucking jokes though? What am I supposed to be laughing at? What the fuck am I supposed to be watching in Everybody Loves Raymond? "
WHAT IS AIR? WHY DO I BREATHE? Why do people have opinions?
#10 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5407 posts) -

Brad Garret because of the shots of disgusted celebrities as he tells terrible jokes.

#11 Posted by ThePickle (4169 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.