3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 4 releases and 0 DLC

Nothing to Write Home About 0

While I don't necessarily want to talk too badly about 'Home', I don't know what good I can say about a game that at the ending screen, the most emotion I could dig up for it was to shrug my shoulders and say "Eh." I thought briefly about playing again to pick up the handful of secrets I missed and to see what would have happened if I made the other choice at the end...but it was a thought I quickly dismissed. The gameplay itself wasn't engaging enough for me to spend doing the same thing over ...

home service and cleaning company 0

تخزين اثاثشركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياضديكورات غرف نومافضل شركة نقل اثاثشركة رش مبيدات بالرياضشركة تنظيف بالرياضشركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض...