4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 2 releases and 0 DLC

One of the most innovative strategy games i've played. 0

The first time I played the demo of Homeworld 2, I knew I had something great on my hands. It felt like nothing I had ever seen before and it looked awesome. That lead me to buy Homeworld: Cataclysm and the original Homeworld since I decided I wanted to start at the beginning, not at the end. So here I am, reviewing Homeworld. The story in Homeworld is interesting. You are the Kushans (or the Taiidan, you can choose but both stories are strangely the same. In regard to Homeworld continuity th...

Homeworld - Story trumps Gameplay 0

I'm sure that it's written elsewhere how Homeworld functions as a quality strategy game. I've decided to let those who genuinely appreciate the game for that reason do the talking on that subject; for my part, I don't think the RTS aspects of the game have too much to do with the grand level of entertainment that Homeworld delivers. First and foremost, the Homeworld experience is a powerful story. All other facets the game, high quality as they may be, are simply peripheral. You can tell a goo...