Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hope Estheim

Character » appears in 9 games

Hope Estheim is a playable character in Final Fantasy XIII. Hope holds a grudge against Snow for his mother's death and follows the party hoping to eventually confront him about it.

please tell me this kid will fall of a mountain and die

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By clubsandwich

I just can't stand this little fucker anymore, I'm only 10 hours into the game and I'm already tired of him to the point that I don't even want to play the game anymore. :| will he stop being so annoying in the future? because I'm seriously sick of his "bu bu bu I has no courage and mah mom is ded bcuz of snow he bad baw baw lulz D:"

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By OmegaPirate

alas i am about 20 hours in - and without spoiling anything - as far as hopes objectives and attitude goes? still an annoying little emo cunt who answers every question wit a referance to his dead mother - even if it is unrelated. 

I too hope this changes

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By clubsandwich
    @OmegaPirate said:
    " alas i am about 20 hours in - and without spoiling anything - as far as hopes objectives and attitude goes? still an annoying little emo cunt who answers every question wit a referance to his dead mother - even if it is unrelated.  I too hope this changes "
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- god damn it, if the game wasn't as good as it is I would've just put the game on the trash can, I really hate this kid.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.