Hamburgers are overrated. Wieners are where it's at!

#1 Posted by r3b3lr0b0t (460 posts) -

I'm sick of the hamburger getting all the fame. It's time we started showing delicious wieners some respect!

#2 Posted by Knucklesthegreat (69 posts) -

agreed.
Plus, A Question...
Do think a Hot dog bun with 2 hot dog sausages in them would be called a double decker dog?
whatta think?
:D

#3 Posted by DrFidget (215 posts) -
A bun with two dogs is referred to at most hot dog places as a “slut”. It’s usually not listed on the menu but most places know what you’re talking about.
#4 Posted by Redbullet685 (6029 posts) -

I do like wieners more than hamburgers but burgers will always get fame over wiener

#5 Posted by Hairydutchman (1039 posts) -

Wiener mit sauberkrautz ist ganz giel ja.

#6 Posted by Red (5994 posts) -

About 6 years ago, I loved hot dogs. I would eat them raw, and I remembered that I could eat five hot dogs in under 4 minutes. Then I just got sick of 'em.

#7 Edited by Matt_ (337 posts) -

What about a hot dog cut in half down the middle and then those slices halved so you get 4 long pieces on a hamburger bun with bacon and cheese? Would that count? I really think people don't use the hot dog to its full extent. For instance, it's also great chopped up in macaroni and cheese.

#8 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (1862 posts) -

Oh my God, now I'm craving a hot dog...

#9 Posted by Hizang (8533 posts) -

#10 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

Hamburgers are way more complex and come in different varieties making it the better meal

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.