Easy way to get A+ on all levels.

#1 Edited by Victor018 (175 posts) -

You'll need the grasshopper mask which you find at the beginning of level 8 next to a dead guy. This mask will let you start with a drill at the beginning of every mission. If you do an execution with the drill you'll get like 5,000 points. I got A+ on every level using this method without having to worry about combos.

#2 Posted by Linkster7 (1022 posts) -

Will try this out once I beat that damned last boss, didn't even notice before level 12 or something that you could pick up mask and those gems in the levels.

#3 Posted by Xymox (2077 posts) -

Didn't know you could pick up stuff like that. Tried it on the first level, easy A+. Can't really be intended though... I imagine A+ would be stringing the entire place into one gigantic combo. How do you normally get it?

#4 Posted by ectoplasma (973 posts) -

Well it's pretty hard to pull of in the later level because the drill as a weapon sucks and the execution takes a damn long time.

#5 Posted by EVO (3890 posts) -

Picking up weapons gives you points...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.