1.5 stars 1.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 5 releases and 0 DLC

How To Train Your Dragon Should Be Avoided By Everyone 0

Very rarely is a movie-game good, so my expectations for How To Train Your Dragon were already non-existent. How To Train Your Dragon’s formula is very apparent, make a game where kids that loved the movie will buy, play for an hour, then never play again. Not even a child that was in love with the movie would enjoy this game. It’s un-fun in every single way. Once you start playing, you can see a bit of potential. The game looks decent when you’re wondering around the very small world and the m...

Repetitive 0

I don't recommend this to anyone who isn't able to sit on their ass for a couple days. There is nothing challenging/fun about this game, only thing I enjoyed was the cuteness of my night dragon <3  A game you should really rent before ever spending the money on, not worth it. It takes way too much time acquiring achievements, and way too easy and some of the achievements are unclear of what you need to do so you'll prolly end up doing either the exact opposite or not doing it correctly and ha...