Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hulk Hogan

Character » appears in 49 games

Hulk Hogan is a retired American professional wrestler. He is best known for saying his prayers, taking his vitamins, and allowing his Hulkamania to run wild.

This Just in!

samfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By samfo

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/the-hulk-hulk-hogan-injured-in-bloody-sydney-brawl-with-ric-flair-and-media/story-e6frf7l6-1225799306386

And people say wrestling isnt real! My favourite line is
     " This reporter narrowly missed being struck with the table and photographers ducked and weaved as Ric Flair took off his trouser belt and began to whip anyone within range."

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kmdrkul

Probably just a publicity stunt to draw attention to the show they said was on Saturday.

Either way, this is undeniable a proof that Hulk Hogan was, is, and will always be a badass.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Hulk Hogan is one of the coolest guys to ever walk this earth. I haven't watched wrestling since I was about 8, but I'll be a Hulkamaniac for life.

buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By buzz_clik

Yeah, I just got emailed that. The natural cynic in me thinks it's still set up, though.

If The Wrester has taught us anything, it's that cool theatrics can be achieved with cunningly concealed razor blades. Well, that and Darren Aronofsky can make movies that don't make you so stunned you can't even utter " what the fuck".

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ryanwho
    @kmdrkul said:
    " Probably just a publicity stunt to draw attention to the show they said was on Saturday.  Either way, this is undeniable a proof that Hulk Hogan was, is, and will always be a badass. "
    But uh. 
    He got his ass kicked.
    StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By StaticFalconar
    @kmdrkul said:
    " Probably just a publicity stunt to draw attention to the show they said was on Saturday.  Either way, this is undeniable a proof that Hulk Hogan was, is, and will always be a badass. "
    yeah and the sad fact is the land ddown under didn't know enough and actually printed as real news.
    JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By JJOR64

All I can say is that his song is fucking bad ass.

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kmdrkul
    @ryanwho said:
    " @kmdrkul said:
    But uh. He got his ass kicked. "
    He's gotten his "ass kicked" countless times over.  The entire sport of professional wrestling revolves around putting on as believable of a show as possible.  All of these professional wrestlers have taken their share of legitimate, painful bumps to put the fans over.

I'm not saying this is the case here, not enough information, but I am saying that I wouldn't be surprised if it were the case.
    chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#9  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

I'm confused...is this for real or is it just a typical pro wrestling thing? The fact that this story was reported on by a legit newspaper has me totally baffled.

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ryanwho

I think he got into a real injury during a staged blowup because he's old as hell.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.