Today in 'Wait, What?' Game Announcements: Majesco Producing Hulk Hogan Kinect Game

• 59 results
#51 Edited by ProfessorEss (7283 posts) -

There's no possible way my arms are big enough to play this game.

#52 Posted by MisterMouse (3543 posts) -

I feel like this is past its time... do kids these days have a fond memory of Hulk Hogan?

#53 Posted by Kasswara (178 posts) -

Wow.

#54 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

I'm sorry, hyping up the crowd sounds ridiculous and fun. This is what you do after a night of drinking. 

#55 Posted by RecSpec (3770 posts) -
@knownspace said:
Without "Real American" it will be but a shell of what could have been.
#56 Posted by DarkbeatDK (1241 posts) -

I am excited for this new Kinect game that will teach me more about cooking finer cuisine.

#57 Posted by zombiesatemycereal (426 posts) -

Will it feature the finger poke of doom?

#58 Posted by Rmack (1075 posts) -
@ajamafalous  @Davin  

Once @Hockeymask27 posted the YAPPAPAI I figured everything was fair game. I'm so happy Botchamania has a place on this site!
#59 Posted by Roger778 (955 posts) -

This is bizarre.. 

I remember watching the hulk hogan movies "Mr. Nanny", and "Suburban Commando,"  Those were two of the cheesiest movies I ever saw.  Just remembering them makes me think this game will be really cheesy.  But then, again, it could be good. I just don't know.

#60 Posted by Skald (4367 posts) -

You are the Hulkster.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.