#1 Edited by Imsorrymsjackson (855 posts) -

Dungeon Defenders + all DLC

Legend of Grimrock

Snapshot

The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC

Closure

Shank 2

Indie Game - The Movie.

Time to get donating, fucking awesome bundle.

I also already have a spare copy of indie game so if anyone wants it then PM me, first come first served.

#2 Posted by Imsorrymsjackson (855 posts) -

Can a mod attach this to the general forum as well please.

#3 Edited by SexyToad (2760 posts) -
@Imsorrymsjackson Call that indie game movie!

Edit: I would get the humble bundle if I had money, those games sounds like fun.

#4 Posted by Vexxan (4612 posts) -

Maybe not the best bundle since I have some of the stuff but I'm throwing in some money anyway.

#5 Posted by jdh5153 (1034 posts) -

Never heard of any of those games other than Dungeon Defenders (have it) and Indie Movie (on Netflix). So not buying this one. I don't think I've played any of the indie games in any of the bundles...Not really a fan of indie games...

#6 Posted by believer258 (11564 posts) -

Sounds cool. I have none of these games.

#7 Posted by iBePeRFeCT (396 posts) -

That is a pretty impressive bundle in my opinion. Binding of Isaac, Legends of Grimrock, and Dungeon Defenders are all fantastic games.

#8 Edited by MrKlorox (11198 posts) -

Aw they fucked up by offering Wrath of the Lamb DLC with Binding of Isaac. That permanently makes the game a LOT more difficult, which will surely turn away some newcomers. I suppose there's the non-steam version of BoI and that might not have the WotL DLC baked in. Regardless, this is a great Humble Bundle.

edit: Nope. DRM free Isaac has Wrath DLC baked in.

#9 Posted by Lumley (941 posts) -

Tempted to get it just for Dungeon Defenders + all the DLC. On steam the game + all of the DLC are worth £40 and with the bundle it's only £3.70.

I already own Binding of Isaac and Legend of Grimrock - and I've watched Indie Game - The Movie.

#10 Posted by Azteck (7450 posts) -

Ehhh this isn't a great bundle for me personally.

#11 Posted by jakob187 (21640 posts) -

I already own the majority of what is on that list.

#12 Posted by awesomeusername (4153 posts) -

Bought it, gave Dungeon Defenders away. Have it on PS3 because of PS+ but I hope I enjoy these games. I heard of them but never really checked them out.

#13 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1349 posts) -

didnt the last one just end.....you know what why the fuck am i complaining?

#14 Posted by commonoutlier (136 posts) -

This is probably the first bundle that doesn't have any games I have yet, and games I've been meaning to play anyway. Very cool.

I'm also very pleased they're now dividing up all the Steam keys, since I like being able to give away games I already have (not that I had any to give away this round). It was one thing that the Indie Royale bundle had over Humble Bundle, but now it no longer even has that over Humble Bundle.

#15 Posted by Gahzoo (361 posts) -

Think I'll pick it up since I've been wanting to try Grimrock, and I've gotten most of these anyways.

#16 Posted by charlie_victor_bravo (923 posts) -

Sweet. Been on the fence about Grimrock, but at this price take my money.

#17 Posted by Tearhead (2147 posts) -

I already have Dungeon Defenders, Shank 2 and Closure thanks to PS+, so I think I'll pass on this one.

#18 Posted by Ducksworth (659 posts) -

Woah, individual keys. Nothing that I really want but bought it anyway just so my profile page says I bought it.

#19 Posted by SirOptimusPrime (1917 posts) -

Don't have a single game and haven't seen Indie Game, so yeah... bought that immediately. Probably won't get into any of those games for a long while, but whatever.

Legend of Grimrock and Binding of Isaac alone would have been worth it.

#20 Posted by Zor (653 posts) -

Ah, more games to add to my back log.... i think it is up to about 20 now... gah, i want to play more of them, but at the same time, i don't want to rush through them too quickly, well more so than i have already (played about 105 games this year so far, guessing i'll get to 110 by years end (didn't complete most of them (i think))).

#21 Posted by MB (11896 posts) -

This is a pretty impressive bundle. I didn't own a single one of these, but have been close to buying both Binding of Isaac and Dungeon Defenders recently, so I definitely jumped on this one.

#22 Posted by FrankieSpankie (228 posts) -

Awesome bundle. Curious if they add anything later and what it'll be. I bought it just for Snapshot as I own all the others. I played Snapshot at PAX East and liked it. Legend of Grimrock is easily my favorite of that bunch. Solid bundle all around for sure.

#23 Posted by Snail (8574 posts) -

@SexyToad said:

Edit: I would get the humble bundle if I had money, those games sounds like fun.

You realize you can get all these games for as little as 7$ right?

#24 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -
@Snail

@SexyToad said:

You realize you can get all these games for as little as 7$ right?

I don't have "virtual" money. I don't have a job yet so no need for a credit card or visa. My parents wouldn't get me it either so...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.