Humble Bundle Giveaway

#1 Posted by face15 (1272 posts) -

The humble bundle is a great cause and obviously you should donate what you can, but I know often people aren't in a position to buy things online (usually cause they're too young), so I've got 4 Steam copies of the Humble Bundle V to give away.

The Bundle includes; Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Psychonauts, LIMBO and Superbrother: Sword and Swocery EP.

Just comment saying you want it and I'll send you a key. After the first four, if anyone wants a non-steam version I can send you one too.

#2 Edited by ez123 (1943 posts) -

I want!

Steam ver. please

Thanks!

#3 Posted by Phatmac (5720 posts) -

I'll take it! :D

#4 Posted by No0b0rAmA (1490 posts) -

Thank you! I'll have a copy

#5 Posted by mandude (2667 posts) -

I'll take it!

#6 Posted by GooieGreen (453 posts) -

I'll take it

#7 Edited by wordfalling (193 posts) -

Super generous of you, I already have them all except Sword and Sworcery so I won't be a prick and ask but just wanted to say that's really cool of you.

#8 Posted by face15 (1272 posts) -

Okay, so all the Steam copies are gone. If you just want the game executables though I can get those for you.

#9 Posted by katanalauncher (215 posts) -

@face15 said:

Okay, so all the Steam copies are gone. If you just want the game executables though I can get those for you.

I don't think you are allowed to do that.

#10 Posted by Dezztroy (768 posts) -
@katanalauncher said:

@face15 said:

Correct. "All keys are for your personal use only."
#11 Posted by face15 (1272 posts) -

@Dezztroy said:

@katanalauncher said:

@face15 said:

You can absolutely buy the Humble Bundle and gift it to someone else. They wouldn't have a buy as gift option if they didn't want you to give them away.

#12 Posted by mandude (2667 posts) -

Thank you, good sir. Words cannot express my gratitude, so instead, I shall masturbate to a shrine, with a copy of your avatar at the centre of it.

Unless of course that would make you uncomfortable, somehow.

#13 Posted by Dezztroy (768 posts) -

@face15 said:

@Dezztroy said:

@katanalauncher said:

@face15 said:

You can absolutely buy the Humble Bundle and gift it to someone else. They wouldn't have a buy as gift option if they didn't want you to give them away.

I never said any different. I am saying, however, that you're not supposed to treat the steam key as extra copies of the same bundle. Or in other words, not give out the DRM-free copies of the games from a bundle you've already used the steam key from.

#14 Posted by face15 (1272 posts) -

@Dezztroy: Yeah, that's not what I was doing. Was just gonna buy bundles under $1 that don't come on steam. But I do understand how you could think otherwise.

And @mandude: Please don't.

#15 Edited by spankingaddict (2655 posts) -

I'll take Sword and Swocery EP. Never played it .

#16 Posted by MKy477 (1 posts) -

One please :)

#17 Posted by moffattron9000 (351 posts) -

If anyone wants a Hotline Miami code, PM me and i'll send you one

#18 Posted by vicevirus (1 posts) -

Got anymore?

#19 Posted by bobbombay90 (1 posts) -

anyone have a battlefield 3 code? ill give you a $5.00 amazon gift card

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.