Humble Indie Bundle #3 is now live!

#1 Edited by louiedog (2330 posts) -

This bundle's games are

If you're unfamiliar with the bundle it includes indie games available for PC, Mac, and Linux and they are all DRM free. You pay what you want and the proceeds are split in whatever percentages you choose between charities, the indie devs, and the people who put this all together. In the past, Steam keys have become available after the bundle started. This year it looks like they have that sorted out from the beginning.

Be generous!
#2 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19154 posts) -

This thread has more text... but the other has more links. Hm. 

The only game I'm interested in there is Crayon Physics Deluxe.

#3 Posted by louiedog (2330 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
This thread has more text... but the other has more links. Hm.  The only game I'm interested in there is Crayon Physics Deluxe.
Which was first? I edited links into mine before seeing your reply. I also refreshed the forums right before posting to see if anyone else beat me to it, so we must have been seconds apart.
#4 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19154 posts) -
@louiedog: You guys practically posted it at the same moment.
#5 Posted by EuanDewar (4509 posts) -

VVVVVV and Yet it Moves? Neato.

#6 Posted by kalmis (1557 posts) -

I think mine was few seconds faster, doesn't matter. I'll delete it.

Got already 3 games from this bundle, but I think I'll still go for this.

#7 Posted by BadNews (490 posts) -

Gonna tell my coworkers at the game retailer i work at. I know my boss likes to brag to the other managers about stuff like this and get them involved.

As for personal point of view i kinda own them all but I always donate for these so that wont stop me. I'll just gift it :D

#8 Edited by Gav47 (1542 posts) -

Already have VVVVV and Yet it Moves but hey its for charity right? 

#9 Posted by BeachThunder (11262 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
@louiedog: You guys practically posted it at the same moment.

The Humble Bundle thread two times.
#10 Posted by Sjupp (1901 posts) -

$20 spent!

#11 Edited by MikkaQ (10224 posts) -

Word, indie games for a penny.

I'm just kidding by the way, I still haven't bought any of the indie bundles because I always seem to own most of them from Steam. I should just donate to charity instead or something.

EDIT: Hammerfight seems kinda tempting, but I don't really like the idea behind Cogs and I probably own like 3-4 different versions of some kinda crayon physics type game. AYIM and VVVVVV are both really good though, bought 'em already.

#12 Posted by JacDG (2112 posts) -

Are you able to pick up previous bundles?

#13 Posted by Cupids_Hitman (164 posts) -
@JacDG: Nope. Once they're done, they're done.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.