The new Humble Bundle has all the games.

• 73 results
#1 Edited by phrosen (143 posts) -

They got your quivering in fear needs all covered with Amnesia, your beating things up with a hammer needs with Bastion, your Tim Schafering with Psychonauts, your creepy 2D indie dying horrible deaths needs taken care of with Limbo and uh... I'm not exactly sure what you do in Sword and Sworcery, but you can get that as well. Also Charity.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

e: Soundtracks for all the games included as FLAC & mp3.

e2: They added a bunch more games: Lone Survivor, Braid & Super Meat Boy, which is pretty neat. I don't think they included soundtracks for those. Also you get the games if you already bought the bundle, or if you are going to buy it, you will have to beat the average.

#2 Posted by LimpBishop (220 posts) -

I bought it so hard, that PayPal is still shaking!

#3 Posted by SockemJetpack (407 posts) -

Big money! Big prizes! I love it!

#4 Edited by Benny (1947 posts) -

I've never played any of those games and desperately wanted to but missed every steam sale. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yeah.

#5 Posted by Video_Game_King (35795 posts) -

*hopes somebody buys me a Steam copy or whatever*

#6 Posted by believer258 (11557 posts) -

Damn, that's really good.

I can't spend any money at the moment, though...

#7 Edited by MattyFTM (14328 posts) -

I already own nearly all of them. I don't own Amnesia (which I'm never going to play anyway, for obvious reasons) and Psychonauts, which I really should have bought by now, but whenever it's been on sale I've had no money. I'll definitely get it for Psychonauts.

They are all awesome games though. If you don't own them it's a must buy.

#8 Posted by Winternet (8000 posts) -

And I own all of them. Oh well, let's wait for the next one.

#9 Posted by Pazy (2559 posts) -

Awesome, cheap games and charity! Already bought it :)

#10 Posted by AndrewB (7438 posts) -

What just happened? I lost money, but all of the games showed up at the same time!

#11 Posted by BeachThunder (11634 posts) -

...and I have all those games.

Also, the Amnesia icon is adorable >_>

#12 Posted by CountMacula (234 posts) -

Unfortunately I own all of them. I'll keep an eye on it in case they add some more stuff to the pack.

#13 Edited by Shookems (474 posts) -

I wish I didn't already own all of the games on this list so I could buy it again.

edit: I may buy this again anyway.

#14 Posted by BoringK (257 posts) -

I already have all these games. Hell, I have all these games on multiple platforms, except for Amnesia. But anyone who doesn't have these games should definitely grab this.

#15 Posted by AndrewB (7438 posts) -

@BeachThunder: Yeah, I own all but two of them on various platforms, but any price above the average is worth it for the Bastion soundtrack alone. FLAC format.

#16 Posted by predator (349 posts) -

I know the EFF isn't the FSF, but it doesn't mean I have to be happy about them gathering donations this way.

#17 Posted by cheeckoo (25 posts) -

@Winternet said:

And I own all of them. Oh well, let's wait for the next one.

same here, but I'm still in awe at the line up

they're ALL game of the year material Oo

It will make for a great gift I guess

#18 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Bought it, but never got any key or anything.

#19 Posted by Adamsons (877 posts) -

I don't own any of those games which makes this amazing.

#20 Posted by nick_verissimo (1380 posts) -

This was a no brainer. I've beaten 3 of those games, but I can't deny Amnesia any longer. I need to play it!

#21 Posted by DuskVamp (681 posts) -

I own all but Amnesia, but I still got it because it includes the soundtracks as well and I love the Bastion soundtrack!

#22 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Grrr. Resent key but still nothing.

#23 Posted by Linkster7 (1009 posts) -

SWEEEEEET.

#24 Posted by 49th (2668 posts) -

I literally just bought Limbo yesterday and completed Bastion a day before that... 
I also already have Amnesia and refuse to play it.  
I'll probably buy for the soundtracks/charity though, plus I bought most of the other bundles.

#25 Posted by Benny (1947 posts) -

@CL60: check your emails. Should get a unique link to all your games.

#26 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

@Benny said:

I did, it's not there. I tried the resender thing on their site too, and still nothing.

#27 Posted by shrinerr (131 posts) -

Just got it, great bundle.The name means quality

#28 Posted by Paindamnation (783 posts) -

I appreciate this thread. I did just buy it. Thank you.

#29 Posted by SpunkyHePanda (1579 posts) -

Dude.

#30 Posted by Pabba (306 posts) -

Own four of the five games already, but now I have 'em all for Steam, plus with the soundtracks. Mmm...Bastion tunes.

#31 Posted by kidman (465 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

buy it yourself maybe?

#32 Posted by Danteveli (1157 posts) -

@CL60 said:

@Benny said:

I did, it's not there. I tried the resender thing on their site too, and still nothing.

You have to pay at least 1$ no more games for 0.01

#33 Posted by Video_Game_King (35795 posts) -

@kidman:

Don't wanna break the streak.

#34 Posted by Salarn (463 posts) -

Great bundle, I immediately bought it, then remembered I had all the games in it.

Oh well, I get to make someone very happy with free games.

http://www.indieroyale.com/

Also has a great bundle up.

1. The Void for: steam (pc), windows, desura
  2. Dead Pixels for: windows, desura - an Indie Royale-exclusive PC debut!
  3. The Ship for: steam (pc) - includes 2 extra giftable Steam keys!
  4. 1000 Amps for: steam (pc and mac), windows, mac, desura
  5. LaserCat for: windows, desura
  6. BONUS: AirMech for: steam (beta), windows, desura
#35 Posted by Paindamnation (783 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

No.

#36 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

@Danteveli said:

@CL60 said:

@Benny said:

I did spend $1 or more... the transaction went through, and I have no code... >.>

#37 Posted by Mesoian (1572 posts) -

UGH! I just bought all these games and all the soundtracks before this bundle! Hell, I have a copy of the Sword and Sworcery Vinyl framed on my wall...

I'll probably abstain this time...

#38 Posted by Zor (653 posts) -

Blah, i don't know what is wrong with me, I just bought the bundle and paid more than the average to get Bastion... even though i already have that game... hmm... i guess i'll just give my copy away or something (if that works, it isn't a gift item, so i'll have to send my friend the key directly)).

#39 Posted by Danteveli (1157 posts) -

@CL60 said:

@Danteveli said:

@CL60 said:

@Benny said:

I did spend $1 or more... the transaction went through, and I have no code... >.>

Maybe you have to wait a bit more since site is probably stormed by buyers.

#40 Edited by Sogeman (862 posts) -

I bought Psychonauts 2 days ago. Still bought the Bundle even though I hate Limbo, NG+ed Bastion on Xbox and haven't even played Penumbra yet (I'm easily scared). So I guess I'll never play any of the games to completion. But who cares, I installed them all. Though I probably would have payed more than the simple average if I hadn't bought Psychonauts.

PS: Limbo OST...fuck off, that game doesn't even have sound most of the time.

#41 Posted by AndrewB (7438 posts) -

I didn't have to actually wait for an e-mail (which I also have yet to receive, by the way). There was a link to my unique page right after paying.

#42 Posted by Azteck (7450 posts) -

Only own Bastion and Limbo in that bundle but holy damn it's a great one. Kinda wish Superbrothers was on the iPad though.

#43 Posted by Sogeman (862 posts) -

@CL60 said:

@Danteveli said:

@CL60 said:

@Benny said:

there should have been a popup right after paying with the link also. But they're probably just getting hammered. I never had a problem with buying a bundle.

#44 Edited by Benny (1947 posts) -

@Sogeman: Whoa, I'd definitely say they're getting hammered, it's up by $250,000 in sales since I bought the games 30 minutes ago!

#45 Posted by supamon (1333 posts) -

This might be the best humble bundle deal ever. Instantly bought it when I saw it through my e-mail.

#46 Posted by StarFoxA (5137 posts) -

Easiest purchase I've ever made.

#47 Posted by RollingZeppelin (1908 posts) -

Woah they're almost at half a mil now. I haven't played any of these except for Psychonauts, this package is tits!

#48 Posted by Buscemi (1106 posts) -

@Sogeman said:

@CL60 said:

@Danteveli said:

@CL60 said:

@Benny said:

there should have been a popup right after paying with the link also. But they're probably just getting hammered. I never had a problem with buying a bundle.

It depends what you paid with. Using PayPal you can go back to the Humble Bundle page and get all the keys there. Otherwise, who knows? People have all kind of problems and they're usually addressed after an email or two.

#49 Posted by tallTuck94 (553 posts) -

I really need to get something better than my netbook, the PS3 can no longer handle my gaming needs by itself!

#50 Posted by Sogeman (862 posts) -

@Buscemi said:

@Sogeman said:

@CL60 said:

@Danteveli said:

@CL60 said:

@Benny said:

It depends what you paid with. Using PayPal you can go back to the Humble Bundle page and get all the keys there. Otherwise, who knows? People have all kind of problems and they're usually addressed after an email or two.

oh, I thought it worked the same for the other payment options. But yes, some emails should fix it if the resend still doesn't work by tomorrow.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.