Is Anyone Ever At Peace With Monsters?

#1 Edited by groin (854 posts) -

This is my 4th time completing this quest.

#2 Posted by Sundalen (5 posts) -

Looks rad! :D

#3 Posted by phrosnite (3518 posts) -

I hope it's good.

#4 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6201 posts) -
@groin said:
" This is my 4th time completing this quest. "
YEAH! I WILL NEVER BE AT PEACE WITH MONSTERS INCLUDING THE MONSTARS.
#5 Posted by ghostNPC (792 posts) -

I Hate developer diaries like this.

#6 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -

Monster Madness!

#7 Posted by RVonE (4683 posts) -
@ghostNPC: 
Why?
#8 Posted by Piranesi (452 posts) -

Oh great, another Hunted video ...

#9 Posted by Veektarius (4968 posts) -

The one interesting thing about all these cuts to pictures of the developers is how old most of them are.  This is like the Space Cowboys of game design.

#10 Posted by blackno99 (50 posts) -

basically, her head is on a staff.

#11 Posted by Krakn3Dfx (2501 posts) -

Well, I hope Peggy was 18, otherwise, Peggy who, am I right?

Oh wait.

Also, pen to chin @ :43 = deep thinkin' yo.

The staff is the final boss.
#12 Posted by animateria (3253 posts) -

I love random waist high walls.

It totally belongs in a fantasy setting.
#13 Posted by CaLe (4039 posts) -

I really can't judge if this game is gonna be good or not. Definitely one I'd like to see some reviews on before deciding on trying it out.

#14 Edited by DiGiTaL_SiN (1790 posts) -
#15 Posted by drew327 (620 posts) -

Undeadwho?

#16 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2453 posts) -
@DiGiTaL_SiN @drew327 New intern.
#17 Posted by MeatSim (10925 posts) -

Why would you wanna be a spider? Everyone would try to squash you then.

#18 Posted by Virtua_Ben (132 posts) -
@Meatsim said:
" Why would you wanna be a spider? Everyone would try to squash you then. "
Or they'd be dreadfully scared of you.  Like Brad.
#19 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2341 posts) -

I want this to be good.

I want this to be good.
 I want this to be good.
 I want this to be good.
 I want this to be good.
 I want this to be good. 
#20 Posted by Yummylee (22270 posts) -

Nearly all of this games developer diaries would of explained just as much without the talking. Game has traditional fantasy creatures with weak spots - done.

#21 Posted by MarkM (298 posts) -

Yo, we got all kinds of crazy shit in this game like spider enemies and a level creator.

It's a third person fantasy action game based on a new IP with a story that I'm assuming is totally incomprehensible.

These "dev diaries" are silly. I get that they are totally behind their project, and that's great, but these guys kind of come off as being oblivious to how derivative all of their mechanics and aesthetics are.

#22 Posted by uberscooby (36 posts) -
@ghostNPC: @ghostNPC:  Me too, the more of these I watch the less, I want to play this game. Doh.
#23 Posted by uberscooby (36 posts) -

Hahaha! Man, I agree with almost everybody's comments so far! You guys stole the words out of my mouth.

#24 Posted by 014 (355 posts) -

I think it looks like great fun for two people to play together.

#25 Posted by cannedstingray (403 posts) -

I have a feeling this game might actually be pretty good, it definately has potential. If it has a decent story and the gamelay feels good, i'll probably play through it.
#26 Posted by Jolt92 (1565 posts) -

FUCKING MAXX! DOUBLE XX BABY.

#27 Posted by darkjester74 (1591 posts) -

Gears of Monster War

#28 Posted by Daftasabat (515 posts) -

I'm not a big fan of these developer type trailers where they tell you how their game feels. Re-wording things to make it sound more than it is eg. You feel the energy rush through you as you slay countless hordes of intelligent beasts in a magical world - translate - You hit things with your sword. It's the whole P. Molyneux syndrome thing, dont like it at all. As for how the game looks, it kinda reminded me of Wolverine Origins except in a fantasy realm. Time will tell i guess

#29 Posted by RsistncE (4496 posts) -

Half naked elf chicks. Really? Not that I'm complaining, the game looks decent, could be a good crawler/hack'n'slash to play before Diablo 3 comes out later on this year (hopefully).

#30 Posted by paulithon (103 posts) -

they really going with that voice acting then...?? i kinda thought it was a joke the first time i heard the main guys voice in the first trailer 

#31 Posted by Koobz (403 posts) -
@MarkM said:
" I get that they are totally behind their project, and that's great, but these guys kind of come off as being oblivious to how derivative all of their mechanics and aesthetics are. "
#32 Posted by Cold_Wolven (2286 posts) -

If the story is fun and the two characters have good on screen chemistry then I might play this game because the action alone doesn't look compelling enough to warrant a purchase. I wish these games went for a different visual style when using the UE3 since this game doesn't look good.

#33 Posted by kingclaw (757 posts) -

My nephew and I are going to enjoy this game a lot

#34 Posted by Butler (391 posts) -

Wargar = Drow

#35 Posted by Tordah (2484 posts) -

Nice to see that there will be minotaurs in this game. I think they're some of the most badass "classic" fantasy creatures out there.

#36 Posted by radioactivez0r (866 posts) -

Even though they are wildly different environments, Cursed Crusade looks like a more enjoyable co-op action game right now...to me, at least.  I just don't see much in this that screams "play me over everything else you have".

#37 Edited by avantegardener (1144 posts) -

I see they using the cutting edge technology, mo-crap. This game is creatively void, minotaurs and fighting staffs, fuck off.

#38 Posted by guynamedbilly (64 posts) -

"Somehow, they got perverted."  I can relate to this game.

#39 Posted by SockLobster (456 posts) -

Seriously stop trying to hype your glorified Gears of War mod.

It looks like shit.

#40 Posted by Lind_L_Taylor (3966 posts) -

Living underneath the city, I think the Wargar got tired of being
shit on by the so-called "Good Guys".

#41 Edited by Edwardryu (440 posts) -

he is not really a monster but ally originally. he drank evil water called 'sleg'. it's captured your soul, turned yourself as demon.  (spoiler). final boss is him. you know, woman who sometimes pops out of nowhere, and tells you some story, and what you have to do? she is a wife or girlfriend or something. he killed her because of sleg. so if you drink evil water (there are two chances you could drink it), your end will be very bad. you will see.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.