Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released May 31, 2011

Two mercenaries, E'lara and Caddoc, go in search of an artifact that Caddoc had a vision about that could save humanity or threaten its survival.

PS3 or 360?

sodon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 27

#1  Edited By sodon

Would like to do the splitscreen co-op with my girlfriend. Anyone know of any differences between the two platforms?

metalmoog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By metalmoog

Heard people complaining of voice chat issues on the PS3 version. Like people saying it doesn't exist at all. These people may be retards that don't know how to enable their Mics from the XMB though. I too would love to hear from someone on this forum that can confirm or deny that voice chat is present and of good working quality on the PS3.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By mordukai

The Lens of "Truth" comparison shows that the two version are almost identical although the PS3 version looks a bit more sharp then the 360. At any case it looks like there are jaggies on both versions. 

sodon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 27

#4  Edited By sodon

@MetalMoog said:

Heard people complaining of voice chat issues on the PS3 version. Like people saying it doesn't exist at all. These people may be retards that don't know how to enable their Mics from the XMB though. I too would love to hear from someone on this forum that can confirm or deny that voice chat is present and of good working quality on the PS3.

Good to know, though it doesn't affect me in this case.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.